Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogers vs Rockies Game

What do you guys think about this game?

Why are the Rockies picked to win? The Dogers have a much better record.

I am new to lining up baseball so thanks.

Force

Record really means jack **** when capping baseball. Look at the pitching match-up, how batters match up against lefty/right pitchers, what they do in day games, how they play in that stadium, past records vs. opponents, past batting average against the pitchers....Like I would look at how Colo has a right-hander going and Dodgers are much better when facing right handed pitching due to the fact that they have solid left-handed hitting and 2 guys who can steal at he top. Dodgers have one of the best catchers in the league and a lefty going so I don't see Colorado stealing today....The most important thing to look at is how hot a team is and what they have done in their last 5 games...Stuff like that, GL man.

Comment

Thanks man, wow I guess I will just take my leads from the board for awhile b4 I go doin my own analysis.

Force

Comment

I could be wrong but in my opinion the starting pitching matchup favors the rockies in a big way....

Comment

oops...just realized the game already started....doesn't really matter what I think about it anymore:nuts:

Comment

Working...
          X