Friday Reign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Reign

Finally had a breakout day yesterday...Either the baseball Gods were great to me for my Birthday, or I am turning this ship around...4-0 in posted plays for +18 Units, and 1-0 in an unposted play for 2 more units as I played the Twins...I didn't count the Twins game in my record...As for today...

Cubs -140...2 Units...Ted Lilly has been tough to start the year in combination with St. Louis not seeing or hitting many lefty's this yearbatting .208. Also, this year, the Cards are batting .143 during day games as they are 27 for 188 batting. This average does not include pitchers of course, Kip Wells would inflate this! They are also batting 62 for 265 for a .233 average away...May lean towards an under as well...
    NCAA Basketball
    86-66-2... +77.3Units
    Parlay...0-0...

Good Luck R, I don't like the Cubs one bit but I HATE the Cards so hope you win Buddy! Hopefully Pujols tries to steal home again, lolololol, ******* pussy.

Comment

GL Reignman
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL rainman.

Love Lilly and the cubbies today...

:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks guys...I added 2 more units on them...The line went up to -146 and then down to -131...and I just added...

Cubs -133...2 Units
          NCAA Basketball
          86-66-2... +77.3Units
          Parlay...0-0...

Comment

Careful I just saw Blanco is catching, it's always a risk w/ that guy. Barrett calls much better games.

Comment

Nice baserunning, Ronny!

Reds -127...5 Units
              NCAA Basketball
              86-66-2... +77.3Units
              Parlay...0-0...

Comment

Working...
              X