April 20th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 20th bases with flmmkrz

Brutal sched today, had a great night last night and was hoping to go at it again but only found a couple plays I liked today...

Padres -110 to win 2 units

Youngs been money on the road for a while now, he lost his last road outing but he should bounce back here. The rox bats are inconsistant and haven't shown much vs Young. Youngs also pitched well at Coors. Fogg has been hit well by padres and has been terrible at Coors. Great price on the better pitcher that is backed by a tough bullie.

Baltimore - 123 to win 2 units

Jays are struggling to get production from their batting line up. Cabrera has pitched like an absolute stud this year and is better at home than on the road. The O's bats are also better at home and face Burnett who can be hit or miss. If he's off his bullie isn't going to help him much as they are struggling, even when he's on he rarely goes the distance so the pen will likely come into play which plays to the O's favor.

nothing else even close to becoming a play so im leaving it at this today

GL everyone

Hell of a start flmmkrz, keep it up!
    Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

thx bro

Comment

Good Luck today flm!

Comment

Interesting...this is my fav card of the year so far...LOL.

GL...but I think the Jays get it done tonight.
          Like the Padres though...

Oh yeah, and what is a "bullie"? LOL.

GL "nucker"... :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Oh yeah, and what is a "bullie"? LOL.

I'm assuming he is referring to a bullpen and the Padres having a good one.
            GL today flmmkrz btw! :thumbs:
            Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
              lol, thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
                Yeah...I know...just never heard it referred to as a "bullie" though.
                Sounds British. LOL.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Yeah...I know...just never heard it referred to as a "bullie" though.
                  Sounds British. LOL.

GL
                  I try to bring in a lil culture and it confuses everyone lol.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                    Brutal sched today, had a great night last night and was hoping to go at it again but only found a couple plays I liked today...

Padres -110 to win 2 units WIN + 2 units

Youngs been money on the road for a while now, he lost his last road outing but he should bounce back here. The rox bats are inconsistant and haven't shown much vs Young. Youngs also pitched well at Coors. Fogg has been hit well by padres and has been terrible at Coors. Great price on the better pitcher that is backed by a tough bullie.

Baltimore - 123 to win 2 units WIN + 2 units

Jays are struggling to get production from their batting line up. Cabrera has pitched like an absolute stud this year and is better at home than on the road. The O's bats are also better at home and face Burnett who can be hit or miss. If he's off his bullie isn't going to help him much as they are struggling, even when he's on he rarely goes the distance so the pen will likely come into play which plays to the O's favor.

nothing else even close to becoming a play so im leaving it at this today

GL everyone
                    Got lucky in the orioles game with the jays pen blowing another lead late but that makes a nice day

2-0 , + 4 units

Comment

Good Job flm!

Comment

Working...
                      X