GM's MLB Saturday Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's MLB Saturday Night

Huge baseball fan, not a very big fan on betting on the sport. As you can see from my posted record, pretty ****ty. Got one for tonight and it's a homer play. I will say this, if the Phillies cant win tonight, they may go winless. Cole has to lead them to victory tonight, right?

Philadelphia Phillies -130 (4 units)

That is all, sorry if I cant wish everyone a good luck in their threads, busy day. Good luck anyway everyone...

Lets go Magic...
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

GM great to see you buddy, where you been? I think I'm gonna tail you but Phillis tend to screw me, O Well, GL and hope we get em!!

Comment

GL GM Homer:beerbang:
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
        GM great to see you buddy, where you been? I think I'm gonna tail you but Phillis tend to screw me, O Well, GL and hope we get em!!
        I have been lurking around here all baseball season, I just dont bet on baseball as much as I do with the NFL and College Basketball.

The pitching matchup tonight is in the Phils favor and its not even close. I can see us losing this game because we score 1 run or the bullpen blows it at the end but I am hoping we finally break out offensively.

Oh well, gl Dutch

Thanks birdsfan, good luck with your plays tonight
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...
        X