X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Sat 4/21

ytd 70-77 (-2.84 units)

Guess I needed a reminder last night why I don't play many totals, lol

I like a bunch of games today....I think there are some solid winners on the board, and a bunch of value plays out there as well. Lets see how it goes...

Atlanta Braves +128

I know Oliver has had the Braves number, but the thing is that when he's not wild, he can be dominant. When he is wild however, he is a mess....no matter who he's facing. The Braves seem to have the Mets number also however, taking 3 of 4 from them so far this season. At this nice dog number, I'll take my chances that good old Oliver is not on today.

Detroit Tigers -140

Another situation where many White Sox hitters have good numbers against Robertson, but that was in the past. CWS is somewhere on the interstate (about a buck 80) against LHP this year. Who knows what the hell to expect from Contreras, but for the most part, he's been wild this year. Detroit is favored for a reason in this one IMO, and they should get it done.

KC Royals +105

Are you ******* serious? Greinke a home dog to BOOF Bonser? I know Greinke got hammered last time out, but that was one start. Big deal. I still trust him.

NY Yankees +143

Yanks have hit Beckett before. I don't really care who is pitching for the Yanks (I know it's Karstens....but I'm saying it doesn't matter to me who it is), these NYY/BOS games are always a toss up, so +143 is nice value. And holy **** is A-Rod on fire...

Chicago Flubs -129

Marquis seeks revenge against his former club, who let him off the NLCS and World Series roster last year? Plus, the Cards are playing like doo doo and Reyes has done jack ****. Might be a bit of a stretch using the revenge angle in MLB, who knows, but if there's any case where it could be justified, this might be it.

Philadelphia Phillies -128

Reds get to face another lefty, and Milton blows ass at home. He's almost always good for giving up at least 2 home runs a game at Great American. Why the Phillies and now the Reds, who both play in tiny hitters parks would ever sign this king of flyballs is beyond me.

Washington Nationals +150

This line is a joke, right? Florida has lost 6 straight, while Washington has won 5 of 8. The Nats are the better team, and it's starting to show....like I said a week and a half ago. No, they're not gonna continually blow people out, but they are going to win their share of games this year, and Florida is going to be a bottom feeder in the NL East right along with em. Florida is 3-9 when someone named Willis doesn't take the mound. Gimme these odds. Great value, win or lose.

Baltimore Orioles -109

The Jays have severe bullpen issues right now, and they aren't scoring much either. Normally this is a situation where I would back the Jays (a dog vs LHP, which they normally hit well), but they're in a major funk right now. I'm surprised at how well the O's pen has pitched too....as that was a major reason they sucked so bad in the past. The offense was always there.

Colorado Rockies -131

San Diego shot their load last night. Francis should fare far better against them. I believe the Rox are favored for a reason here, despite getting their asses whooped last night....so I'm rolling with em.

2 units each

Hope you get out of your slump and cash every play man, GL today!

Comment

BOL on the day Stiff...I'm right there with you on the Marquis angle, just waiting for my book to get a (RL) number up. :beerbang:
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Is it just me, or are you on the Cubs every day? LOL.

GL, stiff...looks like some winners there....although I think the Jays hammer Loewen today....hopefully enough for the pen not to blow another one for this Jays fan. We really miss BJ Ryan...and and Justin Speier for that matter...

Anyway...GL...

Comment

I guess i have been on the Flubs alot, lol, but they've been playing teams who i think they should be beating.

You might be right, but they Jays have been horrible this week. So many injuries, and their pen is a mess. Was that Victor Zambrano I saw attempting to pitch the 9th for em last night? Yikes. IMO it's a major value play on Baltimore today, and until the Jays get things back on track....which i'm sure will happen, but honestly, I don't have much reason to believe it will be today.

Comment

Oh, by the way, I did go against the Flubs with Atlanta once this week, LOL

Comment

GL Stif
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL Stif.... thinking about those Nats again today :thumbs:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

LMAO, it's amazing how these games keep on turning out like they are.

CWS have 4 runs, and if any of them are earned, they sure as hell shouldn't be.

Funny thing is that this is the exact same way Robertson lost to CWS last year too. Bonehead fielding. And WTF was he doing firing the ball at Casey after he took his hat off on the mound?? Tool.

I can't help but wonder when Detroit will get rid of Inge? That guy is a joke. I'd be willing to bet he's replaced via a trade by the all star break....

Comment

What an enigma Oliver Perez is. At one point he threw 20 CONSECUTIVE STRIKES and he was at 6 balls and 33 strikes through 39 pitches. He now has 6 K's and no walks through 5 IP's. Crazy after he walked 5 straight in his last outing against he Phillies.

Also, my Mets can't hit lefties point is becoming moot because Carlos Beltran is MASHING right-handed this year. They did bench Valentin today in favor of Easley (which I thought would happen more that it has thus far), and with Reyes and Green hot, plus the addition of Alou it seems to not matter who is pitching right now against them.

GL today Stif!

Comment

Yea, Oliver is one screwed up guy. I took the chance that he'd be ****ty today, but so far that hasn't happened. Probably a game i should have passed on, lol. Oh well...

Comment

LMFAO, Greinke does indeed suck. What's his WHIP today? 6? Horrible. KC's lucky to not be down 15-4

Comment

Once again we think alike. I think you are on all of my plays......

Lets get some of these....:beerbang:
                          Go Boilers!
                          thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                          NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                          NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                          NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                          NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                          NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                          NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                          NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                          NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                          NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Oh no, not Fernando Rodney. This guy sucks balls. White Sox win

Comment

LMFAO, 2 pitches, 2 hits, 1 run. That wasn't hard to see coming....

Rodney SUCKS

Comment

Working...
                              X