MLB Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Sunday

Probably not the smartest way to go about this, but the Tigers have screwed me twice this week lol because of ass-hole Fernando Rodney...first vs KC, and then on Saturday, I really dont like doubling up on plays, but I think that the Tigers finally come through on Sunday....Indians kind of did the same thing, Eric Wedge left that loser Paul Byrd in for one or two innings to long lol, he was throwing some soft toss BP lol....but anyways, liking these both so Im going to lock them in....

4 Units Each

Indians -112….Westbrook coming off a terrible start vs the Yankees, looking for a bounce back, The D Rays still suck, and at -112, Ill bite….Westbrook looking for his first “W” of the year…

Tigers -159…What better pitcher then Verlander on the mound to stop the bleeding for the Tigers…Looking for the Tigers to avoid the sweep…Tigers are on a 3 game losing streak at home…Leyland came out and said that “We should all be embarrassed." I think its time for the Tigers to respond to there manager…Garland has a 4.32 ERA in 22 starts against the Tigers

Also leaning towards the Yankees at +169, Mets at -112 and Kansas City at +135

early GL to ya vaz.. I would consider taking the Tigs but I hate betting against my team especially in this spot
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Thnx wsox....pitching mismatch IMO....but we shall see...maybe the tigers keep that bum rodney out of this game if it comes down to the wire....lol

Comment

Vaz- GL!...hard for the Tigers to mount a rally and string anything together with Sheff the rally killer batting .115 in the 3 hole...they need to bump him down in the order until he gets going.....hopefully they pull through for you
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Vaz
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

You have to like Detroit in this spot.

Good luck,vaz.

Comment

thnx guys!!-FF i agree, i really dont know what is up with Sheff...he gets traded and "wants to show" everyone that the Yanks"disrespected" him, and he pulls this start out....maybe its time for one of the most shelfish and cocky players that ive seen to hang 'em up...

Comment

Add:

2 Units

Reds -110...fading Garcia, Howard is back in the lineup today according to reports, but how effective will he be...Cincy has lost 3 of its last 4, and are in danger of falling below .500....Just hoping for the Reds to snap out of there funk at home, win the series, and get back on track...Not a bad price at -110 either

Blue Jays -113...Jays are looking to avoid the sweep...they havnt been swept at Camden in 13 years...Pitching advantage has to go to the Jays as well...Trachsel is, well, yeah....Hes got more Walks then strike outs, and sports a 5+ ERA...Chacin has won his last two starts over Baltimore, and gave up three runs in seven inning of a 7-3 victory over the Orioles on April 25, his only game against them last season. He has a 2.95 ERA in six career starts against Baltimore, and is 1-1 with a 1.74 ERA in three starts at Camden Yards. Toronto has lost four straight games since Chacin's win over Boston on Tuesday, so im looking forward to see TOR break out of there losing streak today...

Comment

good thing all my bets are losing and will lose...this sports sucks to bet on lol...to unpredictable...

Comment

hit my two big plays due to some ****ty pitching that has BEEN costing me the entire week, good to have things go my way today....blue jays just suck right now....if you cant hit trachsel and his 37 mph fastball...i dunno....

Comment

Daily Recap 2-2 +3.54units

Really dont have a strong sense for the late game, but i would make a play it would be 2 units on the NYY ML...dont see them getting swept....still might, I guess ill see what everyone else ends up playing before i make a play....

Comment

Updated YTD 36-31 (-6.8 units)

Comment

Working...
                        X