• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Sunday 4/22

ytd 74-83 (-8.26 units)

Fernando Rodney can lick my balls....

Washington Nationals +135

+135 to go against Wes Obermueller, who hasn't pitched in the majors since 2005....and for good reason? LMFAO

Cincinnati Reds -111

Freddy Garcia is washed up. The Phils will soon learn this, as the White Sox already have.

2 units each

More shortly....yippee

GL Stif
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

The rest....lol

Baltimore Orioles +110

Hot vs not, and the price is certainly right with hot as a home dog. O's pen is strong, Toronto's, not so much so. Jays are big time struggling....

Tampon Bay +105

Looks like a sucker line to me. I'll bite....on the other side.

St Louis -124

Wade Miller blows. Might be just what the Cards bats need to get going. I wouldn't have played the Cards at -150 where it opened, but at -124, I figure why the hell not, since I think they should have the advantage today. Looking for Wainwright to bounce back. I think he's far better than Miller.

Houston Astros -127

I believe this line is so low because the Astros bullpen sucks so bad. Houston has been hot though, and with Oswalt who usually goes deep if he's pitching well, I'll take my chances that yesterday was just a bump in the road. If Oswalt gets slammed, I should lose anyway, because this bet is based on him doing well and the Astros getting runs off Bush, nothing to do with the 'Stros ****ty pen.

KC Royals +135

Another value play. KC is playing well, despite losing yesterday, and Ramon Ortiz could go to **** at anytime IMO, even though he's been good so far. KC still gets no respect, even though they're playing everyone tough.

Colorado Rockies -103

Lets see if Hirsh can do better than the last 2 buffoons that took the hill for Colorado. Maddux at only -107 vs a team they beat the crap out of the last 2 days....looks to me like Greg doesn't strike fear in the hearts of the oddsmakers anymore....or me.

Texas Rangers -104

Oakland scores 16 runs one night, and 0 the next, lol. WTF? In any case, I'm gonna back the home team here to take the series. Not sold on Gaudin as a superstar after 1 nice win, and the Texas bats began to get going in the late innings last night. Looking for that to continue.

NY Yankees +165

Value play, nothing more.

2 units each

So yep, I played a ton of games again today. Just need to catch some breaks, soon hopefully, as it seems most of them are going against me as of late....

Comment

Nice pitching from Stokes for TB. Nothing but fastballs right down the middle. I hope he chokes on dog ****

Comment

dannnnnnnnng......while you're at it, any leans on the cenral kansas little league t-ball game today......GL!
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            dannnnnnnnng......while you're at it, any leans on the cenral kansas little league t-ball game today......GL!
            I hear the Yankees T-Ball squad has a kid who picks dandelions like no leftfielder ever seen before! The Tigers have a shortstop who wets his pants every time his mother tries to take his picture too so I'd stay away from both those squads!

GL today Stiff, hang in there!

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              I hear the Yankees T-Ball squad has a kid who picks dandelions like no leftfielder ever seen before! The Tigers have a shortstop who wets his pants every time his mother tries to take his picture too so I'd stay away from both those squads!

GL today Stiff, hang in there!
              LOL, if you would have said the Tigers have a 3B that....etc....I would have said, yea, Brandon Inge, LOL

In any case, i'm 5-4 (+2.14) now with Yankees pending, so at least I can't lose for a change :beerbang:

GO Bronx Bombers, LOL

Comment

Working...
              X