April 22nd bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 22nd bases with flmmkrz

Another good day yesterday but liking a lot of dogs today so can't wait to see what today brings....

Braves + 116 x 1 unit

Braves have hit Glavine pretty well in the past while Smoltz has been solid vs the mets line up. Never easy to bet against the mets but I think the line shows enough value for me to do it here.

Phils + 109 x 1 unit

Garcia looked solid in first outing, and expecting him to give another solid performance here. He's a righty but has pitched lefties well which is good against the power from the reds is from lefties. It's nice to be able to find value against a team I love fading.

Brew Crew + 125 x 1 unit

Can't believe i'm betting against Oswalt but sometimes value leads you to what your mind thinks is an ugly spot. Bush has been good at home thru the years and pitched well vs the stros, he's also backed by a solid pen. Oswalts a pure stud but he's worse on the road and hasn't pitched greatly at Miller park. The stros pen has settled somewhat but is still not one you can trust if it gets to that.

Cubbies + 117 x 1 unit

Keep fading the cards till they give me a reason not to. This was a plan for the reds but it seems to work as well for the cards. Wainrights got very good stuff but the cubbies bats are a tough match up and his numbers during the day aren't impressive. Miller is a question mark but is backed by a pen that can bail him out if he struggles early.

Rox - 103 to win 1 unit

Maddux has struggled at coors in the past and some of the rox better bats have hit him very well. HIrsh is a monster on the mound and against a feeble line up like the pads he should do what he did last time he faced them, which is shut them down. He's tough on lefties which just happens to be what a big chunk of the pads batters are.

Chi Sox + 146 x 1 unit

Tons of value here given that Verlander has struggled badly vs the sox. It sucks that his opposing pitcher is Garland cause i've been on this fool his last 3 games he's burnt me 3 times but like against Oswalt I find value here even its a spot my minds saying I dunno.

Toronto - 111 to win 1 unit

I bet against the rest of the series but like them here. I don't like Trachsels stuff and Chacin while having a losing record has pitched the O's well in the past and especially well at Camden. Some of Jays bats have had their success vs Trachsel as well. Favorable match up for the jays finally.

gl flmmkrz

Comment

Nice plays yesterday. Feeling good about a couple dogs too. GL

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        Another good day yesterday but liking a lot of dogs today so can't wait to see what today brings....

Braves + 116 x 1 unit WIN + 1.16 Units

Braves have hit Glavine pretty well in the past while Smoltz has been solid vs the mets line up. Never easy to bet against the mets but I think the line shows enough value for me to do it here.

Phils + 109 x 1 unit WIN + 1.09 units

Garcia looked solid in first outing, and expecting him to give another solid performance here. He's a righty but has pitched lefties well which is good against the power from the reds is from lefties. It's nice to be able to find value against a team I love fading.

Brew Crew + 125 x 1 unit WIN + 1.25 units

Can't believe i'm betting against Oswalt but sometimes value leads you to what your mind thinks is an ugly spot. Bush has been good at home thru the years and pitched well vs the stros, he's also backed by a solid pen. Oswalts a pure stud but he's worse on the road and hasn't pitched greatly at Miller park. The stros pen has settled somewhat but is still not one you can trust if it gets to that.

Cubbies + 117 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

Keep fading the cards till they give me a reason not to. This was a plan for the reds but it seems to work as well for the cards. Wainrights got very good stuff but the cubbies bats are a tough match up and his numbers during the day aren't impressive. Miller is a question mark but is backed by a pen that can bail him out if he struggles early.

Rox - 103 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Maddux has struggled at coors in the past and some of the rox better bats have hit him very well. HIrsh is a monster on the mound and against a feeble line up like the pads he should do what he did last time he faced them, which is shut them down. He's tough on lefties which just happens to be what a big chunk of the pads batters are.

Chi Sox + 146 x 1 unit LOSS -1 unit

Tons of value here given that Verlander has struggled badly vs the sox. It sucks that his opposing pitcher is Garland cause i've been on this fool his last 3 games he's burnt me 3 times but like against Oswalt I find value here even its a spot my minds saying I dunno.

Toronto - 111 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

I bet against the rest of the series but like them here. I don't like Trachsels stuff and Chacin while having a losing record has pitched the O's well in the past and especially well at Camden. Some of Jays bats have had their success vs Trachsel as well. Favorable match up for the jays finally.
        Did okay in NL but AL killed me today. Garland did his job today which was nice to see but his bullpen blows a potentially very nice win. Toronto is definate fade material, Trachsel pitched well but he should be hittable, they're struggling badly. Bush outpitched Oswalt, liked the value but didn't see that comin. I'm a little annoyed that I took the value risks in other spots but left the pitt game on the table, have 0 faith in pitt but they're leading right now. Hope they pull it out for you guys who had the balls I didn't with them.

No play on the late game for me so overall for today is:

+ 1.16 , + 1.09 , + 1.25 , + 1

- 1 , -1 , -1.11

4 W- 3 L, + 1.39 units

A plus day is a good day.

Comment

Working...
        X