• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Sunday 04/04

Finally baseball is here. :beer2:

Yankees/Red Sox u9 (-105)

2 units

GL to everyone this year! My Indians will suck ass, so I hopefully I can at least enjoy the season by making a little coin :thumbs:

Good luck Trouble; I like the young talent the Indians. Asdrubel Cabrera is a great, underrated SS; Michael Brantley and Matt LaPorta in the outfield, Carlos Santana waiting in the minors. Some decent talent out there! Always loved Sizemore if he can stay healthy, and Choo is a very underrated OF too!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by akatdrake View Post
      Good luck Trouble; I like the young talent the Indians. Asdrubel Cabrera is a great, underrated SS; Michael Brantley and Matt LaPorta in the outfield, Carlos Santana waiting in the minors. Some decent talent out there! Always loved Sizemore if he can stay healthy, and Choo is a very underrated OF too!
      Yeah, I definitely think the Tribe will hit this year with the guys you mentioned, as well as roidless Hafner finally healthy. The pitching could be scary bad though considering their "ace" hasn't pitched in 2 years (Westbrook) and Wood is already on the DL. Their best chance is to hope that Carmona becomes the nasty pitcher he was back in 07. Yikes
      :hide:

Cleveland Indians = plenty of 'overs' for sure. :thumbs:

Comment

GL this season T-Duke :thumbs:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Troubleduke View Post
          Yeah, I definitely think the Tribe will hit this year with the guys you mentioned, as well as roidless Hafner finally healthy. The pitching could be scary bad though considering their "ace" hasn't pitched in 2 years (Westbrook) and Wood is already on the DL. Their best chance is to hope that Carmona becomes the nasty pitcher he was back in 07. Yikes

Cleveland Indians = plenty of 'overs' for sure. :thumbs:
          Lots of talent in the AL Central, I'm guessing the overs are going to hit a lot this year in that division. I'll be looking at totals between division plays as well.

I've always had a thing for Carmona (in video games, seem to always trade for him; nasty stuff), and I love Masterson if he could get some control. Fourth and fifth starters are pretty rough, that's for sure - I'm not sure Mitch Talbot and David Huff can hold it. We'll see! Like Perez and Sipp in the bullpen, but overs seem the way to go. Didn't realize LaPorta is playing 1B now, thought he was strictly OF. Stupid Hafner. How do you pay a man that much to DH?
          NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
          MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
          MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
          NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
          Updated on 01/13/18
          ---
          One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
          X