Brewers/Cubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewers/Cubs

Just looking at this game, I don't understand Chi favored. Cubs have been a fave in most of their games past two weeks. Leaving out week one, (no lines for them) Cubs have been a fave in the first game of every series and are 1-4 in those games. Milw first and Cubs last in the AL Cent. Zambrano is 1-2 in 4 starts. Nothing points to the Cubs but yet -150 fave. I don't think the Cubs should be a -150 against KC let alone Milw. No play for me yet and might just pass altogether today. Can somebody shed some light on this one for me.
    If its fun, do it

Always big hype behind Zambrano's name, especially this year with ESPN puttin him in the CY Young hopefuls. He's been rough so far, public is beggin for a CG, 3 hits and 10 K's. Brewers are on my watch list, if they get up towards +150, definite buy for me. That's my thoughts.
    “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
    1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

It's all about the match up for me. Vargas doesn't have a lot of variation in his pitches, he's gonna come after the cubbies with his fastball. He's tried it once this year already and paid for it. The cubs aren't the most patient line up but they can keep up with guys who want to throw it past them. Soriano also draws back in. Lotta hype on the cubs so I expected a high price but I would've thought at home with Z on the bump it'd be like 175ish so i'll gladly take this line.

Comment

i'd be careful about this game, the last time Zambrano played the Brewers they squeezed past them with Z pitching, but Z also talked some trash about the Brewers publicly about how they arent that good and wont be in the race, because their lineup doesnt have the ability to turn it on, Im expecting some hungry Brewers bats today, im leaning towards the over
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Zambrano goes yard today

Comment

Working...
          X