April 23rd bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 23rd bases with flmmkrz

Didn't get to finish looking over games last night here's what I got so far:

Cubbies - 146 to win 2 units

Simply put I don't see the brew crew having the patience to wait for hittable pitches vs Zambrano. The cubs bats however have a favorable match up with Vargas on the bump.

Mariners + 128 x 1 unit

Baek gets the start tonight and he was a good call up last year for the m's and has some experience vs the rangers bats and held them in check. Millwoods pitched the M's well in the past but I haven't liked backing him in sometime. He's had his struggles vs some of the better M's bats and its just a matter of time till they get it together and really rough him up. He's also not had an easy time of pitching at Ameriquest. Nice spot with nice value.

Angels - 138 to win 1 unit

Weaver pitched decently his first time out but another game under his belt, I expect him to be even better this outing. He gets a tigers line up that is having its troubles while the angels bats are red hot right now. This is the first meeting between Weaver and the tigers so if he is on he should be at an advantage with that. Maroths numbers look better than he's pitched imo. KC hit him well both games and they aren't exactly a potent line up, while the jays stranded a lot of base runners vs him. A hotter hitting team thats hit him well in the past and has the pitching advantage should be asking a higher price imo so i'll gladly take this.

GL today.....:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Gl Flm!
      NCAA Basketball
      86-66-2... +77.3Units
      Parlay...0-0...

Comment

I think Z has some bad karma in store for him today after he slandered the Brew Crew. Like the Halos thou! GL tonight flmmkrz!
        “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
        1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Agree with the cubs. Z has to get one of these!! I put it in last night @ -142
          MLB YTD 90-81 (+15.33 units)

1 unit plays 47-48
          2 unit plays 39-31
          3 unit plays 4-2

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy Diego View Post
            I think Z has some bad karma in store for him today after he slandered the Brew Crew. Like the Halos thou! GL tonight flmmkrz!
            Z just look like he's covered in bad karma at the best of times. I hope he gets the job done today tho.

GL with your picks everyone

Comment

gl tonight flmm
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                Didn't get to finish looking over games last night here's what I got so far:

Cubbies - 146 to win 2 units LOSS - 2.92 units (THANKS PINELLA)

Simply put I don't see the brew crew having the patience to wait for hittable pitches vs Zambrano. The cubs bats however have a favorable match up with Vargas on the bump.

Mariners + 128 x 1 unit WIN + 1.28 units

Baek gets the start tonight and he was a good call up last year for the m's and has some experience vs the rangers bats and held them in check. Millwoods pitched the M's well in the past but I haven't liked backing him in sometime. He's had his struggles vs some of the better M's bats and its just a matter of time till they get it together and really rough him up. He's also not had an easy time of pitching at Ameriquest. Nice spot with nice value.

Angels - 138 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.38 units

Weaver pitched decently his first time out but another game under his belt, I expect him to be even better this outing. He gets a tigers line up that is having its troubles while the angels bats are red hot right now. This is the first meeting between Weaver and the tigers so if he is on he should be at an advantage with that. Maroths numbers look better than he's pitched imo. KC hit him well both games and they aren't exactly a potent line up, while the jays stranded a lot of base runners vs him. A hotter hitting team thats hit him well in the past and has the pitching advantage should be asking a higher price imo so i'll gladly take this.
                Not a good day. F'in Lou Pinella, is this guy really coaching this badly???? 4-0 at one point and you bring in your worst relievers to try to get you to the back end of your pen.

1- 2 , - 3.02 units

Comment

Working...
                X