Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

A couple of winning days, lets see if I can keep this going.

Florida +230 2 Units
    Sanchez pitched a good game except for an error by Maybin that turned around 1 inning on him. He was effective getting ahead early and I think Halladay is a little inflated after his first two performances considering opponent and stadium. Florida has also been hot with the bats and in the bullpen. I think it's worth a shot and the fish also won 7 out of 9 in Philly last season, all but 1 as dogs.

Pittsburgh -1' +180 2 Units
    I like Duke, especially against the Reds lineup. Duke does a good job of controlling the running game which should also be huge. I also don't think Leake makes it deep in the game and with the way the bullpen has been ravaged I think a Pitt win is one where they add on late against the Reds pen.

Cards -250/Yanks -215 +105 2 Units

SD +105 2 Units
    I would have liked to get SD at a little better price. I trust their bullpen much more than Arizona, especially off some battles in LA and I think Garland's game will play great in Petco with the spacious park and fast OF's to run down all his fly balls.

Some others that I am considering
    Mil/Wash over 8'
    Washington has done a great job of elevating pitch counts and getting to the opposing pen and Lannan has struggled to be efficient so far. I don't see any reason that both pens don't get torched and allow atleast 2-3 runs a piece but I think both starters will start pitching effectively soon...I will probably be staying away unless I gather some more info.

Tampa/Bos
    I wish I could watch this on TV but I will be on the road tonight. Should be an interesting game, especially which pitcher shows up or both or neither. I think Boston will have a hard time scoring runs without Cameron or Ellsbury and their defense takes a big hit, especially in Fenway. Beckett has been really hit or miss but the core of the Rays all have 20-30 at bats vs him. Should be interesting.

Oakland -160
    I like Braden again here but I don't think enough to lay the 160. The game should be close and I like Oakland to pull it out with their effort and bullpen. As long as Braden doesn't get bombed the A's should get the W as any small O's lead should go up in smoke in their pen.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Adding

Houston/Cubs over 9 -105 2 Units

GLTA
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

GL today Franchise :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Close but no cigar on the dogs today...but God the Pirates pen collapsed. 5 walks in the 8th to give up 2 runs and most of them weren't even close. That was a tough L to take although Duke worked out of his share of jams tonight. I like what I saw and will be looking to back him again soon. Leake is living on the edge and will be on the fade side of the ledger again soon as well.
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
        X