14.5??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14.5??

Has anyone seen a totasl this high in baseball?

Wind must be blowing out at 100 MPH at wrigley.

under anyone??

The wind in blowing out to center / left center at 25 MPH. Yesterday was a similar example. If these pitchers start getting the ball up, the ball will fly out on a regular pop up.

OVER 14.5.

:thumbs:

Comment

I know...I havent seen one that high. Im really tempted to take the under, its 14.5 !! The computer sims have them scoring on averge 13.9 runs

Comment

Took the over also BOL

Comment

I wouldn't touch this total with a ten foot pole. On one hand the wind is blowing out, on the other Wells keeps the ball low and is extremely tough on RHB.

I expect Adam LaRoche to have a big day today but am expecting Reynolds, Upton and Young to be completely shut down. Wells is REALLY nasty vs. right handed sticks.

As I write this, I just heard Young is not in the starting lineup. I think Cubs win. Who knows about totals. I've seen routine fly balls at wrigley go WAY out when the wind is blowing moderately. A real crapshoot to say the least.

Comment

Yeah...I passed on it

Comment

The wind can be a real crapshoot there but after seeing a considerable number of games there, at times it can be overrated. I ended up playing the under 14' when I book jumped up right before the game. It isn't always cartoon baseball where all the balls fly out because on occasion what it does is help everything hang up so the OF's can catch it. I think Lopez and Wells both pitch decent since they aren't facing the '27 Yankees.

And I realize this is being posted in the 3rd inning (yesterday almost all the runs were scored after this point).
              MLB
              May
              Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
              Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
              Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
              Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
              Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
              Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Cubs really poured it on there in the end.

Good call Kevin w/ Cubs.

:thumbs:

Comment

Bottom of the 8th and the over is made .... with room to spare.... 5 HR's so far ..... TY windy city !!!

Comment

Gald I passed on the under. After a few innings I was kind of mad I did not take it when there was 1 hit.

I played the Cubs too so hopefully they close it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X