Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday

Not the best day yesterday but there will be those days.

2 Team +160 Braves/Yankees 2 Units
    The line is a little high for me on both these games but I think they are both in great spots and with great starters and situations.

The Mets are sending a reeling Pelfrey to the hill after struggling with runners his last 3 outings and throwing 119 pitches last outing. Manuel has shown no regard for conserving his pitchers in these situations and their bullpen has thrown a league high number of innings (although mostly thanks to OP). I expect Pelfrey to struggle and be left out there without much left if he is able to get out of early jams. Eventually the Braves will put up a big crooked number. The Mets are also a laughable 4-12 on the road and are getting a division rival who has started to hit it's stride offensively. Lowe has been hit or miss but the Mets haven't had much success against him except David Wright who we know won't be hitting in the top half of the lineup.

As for the Yankees I look for them to rebound in a big way tonight. I wouldn't be shocked to see a game get out of hand as I think Dice K's last outing was the outlier not the predictor of future performance. Hughes has also had most of his past struggles against the Sox due to the LH's but his improved command should allow him to neutralize the LHB's the Sox will use. Ortiz will be a non factor since he can't hit 95 mph fastballs and with the difficulty RHB's have had against Hughes I expect him to limit KY and Little Pedroia which in turn really limits the Boston offense. Bill Hall and Varitek aren't going to get it done.

I will also be adding either the Padres or the late unders.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

adding

Toronto pk
    KC +120
    SD +105

All for 2 Units
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Are you still gonna post your picks?

Great picks I've seen so far, keep up the good work :beerbang:

Comment

Yes, I'll be back tonight and updating the record for the month later this week. With how I was performing my wedding last weekend seemed to fit nicely with a break from the season for a few days.

Checking scores during the reception wouldn't have been a good start to the marriage. :thumbs::thumbs:
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

LOL! I agree....congratulations on the new life :thumbs:

Comment