Strasburg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strasburg

Not sure if you guys have ever heard of him (LOL)! This guy is pretty good!

His movement was insane the first few innings that I saw. If he kept it the whole day he might be better than the hype. And since he struck out the last 7 guys I am guessing he had pretty decent stuff. Too bad he didn't put away Jones faster in the 7th because I missed my prop on pitches by 3'.

Crazy.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

he was better than i anticipated, but i'll still wait til he plays a real team lol. Pirates don't count.

Comment

I loved the guy. Excellent late movement on his ball. A 95 mph sinker? Unheard of.

The only way to beat this kid is to go opposite field which most hitters are too dumb to figure or (or they lack the ability to hit opp. field).

He throws a live ball that explodes out of his hand. Ironically, he's supplying a ton of power so he's going to give up a bunch of homeruns, but will still be nasty overall.

He kind of reminds me of a young Mark Pryor. Hopefully his arm doesn't **** out. He's fun to watch, even if you're not a Nats fan.

(P.S. Ryan Zimmerman is a beast too!)

Comment

and on a side note, he doesnt need the team plane with those ears he has:laughing:

Comment

Working...
          X