X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday

A couple early ones

LAD/Cinci over 9 even 2 Units

Going back to the well here again tonight. Both teams are hitting the ball well and had plenty of chances against two superior starters last night but couldn't come through with men on base. I expect the LAD to be down one or two guys in their lineup but that shouldn't hurt since they will be replacing them with guys that play hard. Both pitchers have struggled with good offenses although Arroyo is a little bit of a wildcard due to his ability to shut someone down. I am not concerned about Ely shutting down the Reds since he has also had some struggles against the better offenses. Both teams have also been into the pen quite a bit in the last couple of days. I would roll with the Reds but I don't trust Arroyo as far as I can throw him.

Twins +105 3 Units
    Rockies struggling on the road and in general (had problems with Houston last week), Ubaldo due for a market correction and Liriano (who I'm not a fan of) has been throwing it exceptionally as well.

Oakland/Cubs over 9 even 3 Units

Back to the well again here with two pitchers that are also performing much worse than their counterparts that started last night. And in the fact that Braden had an MRI that showed tendinitis and I'll jump. Both teams hit this sided pitcher well and both pitchers have gotten blown up at times. I wouldn't be shocked to see one team carry this over themselves. The wind appears to be blowing in slightly but with both pitchers being more ground ball pitchers I don't see that as an issue, both have been ineffective by allowing loads of hits (Braden) and hits and walks (Wells).

I feel very fortunate to only be adding a half a run to the two totals as I was on similar situations last night in both series and lost both by half a run with both teams leaving several runners on base and not performing with RISP.

GLTA
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Like that Reds OVER. I was on it last night and it was nutys that it pushed with all the baserunners.

I am sticking with Coloraod I think until Ubaldo proves that he is human!!

GL!!

Comment

Well although Liriano was good once he got past the 1st inning unfortunately Minny didn't get anything going. Nice call. It hasn't been a good start to the day for me.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
      X