Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cliff Lee to pitch for Seattle or Yankees tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliff Lee to pitch for Seattle or Yankees tonight?

ESPN is reporting that a deal between Seattle and New York is just about done in which Lee might possibly become a Yankee today.

Wouldn't that be something if he was scheduled to pitch against the Yanks and then pitched for them?

I think the Mariners would be DUMB to pull such a stunt. Will be interesting to see how this plays out this afternoon.

If the yankees get Lee, do teams even keep playing this year? I know injuries can and do happen, but if that yankees team stays together sign them up for the world series. That pitching staff is absurd.

Comment

Talks got broken.

The Rangers have come in offering Justin Smoak and the M's are apparently going to jump on that now.

Smoak is a HUGE prospect with a ****load of pop. That'd be BIG for Seattle.

Comment

i love that move for the M's. They have lacked offense for so long. Lee would never sign a long term deal in Seattle anyway so get what you can. What was NYY offering anyway?

Comment

Nice--I would love for Texas to get Lee.

F*&*%&*% the Yanks. They deserve to get screwed once in a while.

Lee is not starting anymore. Pitching chnage to Pauley.

Comment

I bet that will piss off the Yanks. Looks like its official now for Texas-Seattle.

Yanks may blast the M's tonight now??

Comment

cliff lee started yesterday???. betus.com did not cancel this play.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                i love that move for the M's. They have lacked offense for so long. Lee would never sign a long term deal in Seattle anyway so get what you can. What was NYY offering anyway?

Montero, Adams, and ZMac was the offer I heard
                Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

I saw Texas at higher than -400 today :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                  X