X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday

One for me tonight.

NL/AL Under 8' 2 Units

NL gets to go with Ubaldo, Johnson and Lincecum all on extra rest and short outings so I expect some nice radar gun readings in the first 5 innings. Plus the NL has some solid closers and should be able to contain the AL lineup. On the AL side they have Price, Lester and Hughes all on nearly regular rest and if they can get a good inning or two out of Pettite or Carmona before the pen gets involved and I think they can also lockdown a more limited NL lineup. I would lean to the NL on a side since they have the fresher power pitchers and they could get to the 6th or 7th with the big 3 and Wainwright and Halladay before giving way to the better pen. But with the AL having, IMO, a much stronger offense I wouldn't be surprised to see either team win a 3-2 game. Plus I think if it's a tie game in the 7th or later we could definitely see Manuel and Girardi overmanage and lay down a sac bunt in the all-star game. They both overuse the strategy and can conveniently hide behind the idea of "This time it counts!" Hurray for unders.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Good Luck Franchise, been looking at the under all day, and really like the NL one time tonight!

Comment

Working...
    X