Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

I really like some of the interesting matchups. I'll have more plays later but start with this one again.

Cubs -120 First 5 2 Units

Staying away from the Cubs pen again and I think there is a definite mismatch of pitchers here. Both have been a little sloppy lately but Lilly has been torched 4 times while being pretty stellar all other games. The difference is that he got beat up by 4 teams that can be very solid from the RH side of the plate and 2 of them were games where the wind was blowing out at near or over 20 mph. Blanton on the other hand has given up atleast 3 runs in every start this year. I look for the Cubs to continue their good feelings for atleast one more day against an overvalued Phillies team that is really struggling to score outside of Ryan Howard.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

I'll settle for the gift push in the first game. A couple tonight

Colorado +110 2 Units

I like the look of the Colorado lineup against RHP when Smith gets in the lineup.

Detroit -145 2 Units

I'm not crazy about the price to pay on the road but I love the lineup the Indians are sending out there tonight. Scherzer should have success against a lineup he can overpower while Westbrook has been up and down and facing a much stiffer task.

Texas/Boston over 9' -120 3 Units

Two solid offenses top to bottom, the wind blowing out to center and two flyball pitchers. Sign me up.

KC -145 2 Units

Greinke has really started to roll lately. And KC is bringing a much more powerful offense into this matchup. If Greinke goes 7 I think this cashes.

Arizona pk First 5 2 Units

I want to stay away from the Arizona pen but I love the value with Haren vs Garland.

GLTA
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...