JML Wednesday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday >>>

2-0 yesterday hitting the 4 unit Hallajay play on a low number....I love when Doc gets no respect against the RSox/Yanks...I could see if he was facing a top starter, but -120 against Tavares? Please...too easy.

Brewers +115 (Sheets) vs Cubs - 1 Unit
    This really should be a pick'em IMO, so I'm taking the value, and hoping that Sheets brings his strikeout best. Lilly has had a nice start, but I saw him a lot with the Jays, and he was the most frustrating starter we had...he'd come out with 1 or 2 quality starts, then get hammered....and for some reason I see that happening today.

Braves -150 (Hudson) vs Marlins - 2 Units
    Seems like a fair number for Hudson who's been dominant all year...Olsen's had control problems.

Astros +113 (Albers) vs Pirates (Duke) - 1 Unit
    Fading Duke....no way he should be this much of a fave, the way he's looked lately...he's also 0-3 against Houston lifetime.

Blue Jays +176 (Burnett) vs Yanks - 2 Units
    That little losing streak the Jays had is sure getting them great value now...Halladay gets a low number yesterday, now Burnett gets a Royals type line today. Jays bats are back, they took both games in beantown, and besides his numbers, Burnett has actually pitched well (just a few too many walks)...but had some blown leads by the bullpen. He pitched a 2 hitter last game against the hot Orioles lineup...and has too good a stuff to be getting nearly +200 against anyone. And what have the Yanks exactly done to be getting this number anyway besides being easily handled by Boston and TB. Oh yeah, they're the New York Yankees. Please....

A's -130 (Blanton) vs Mariners - 2 Units
    Both the M's and Washburn are terrible on the road, and Blanton pitching well...

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-25-2007, 11:20 AM.

Brewers and Braves....love both of those too Leaf....GL :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Gl JML
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Gl Jml!
        NCAA Basketball
        86-66-2... +77.3Units
        Parlay...0-0...

Comment

GL JML! :thumbs:

Comment