tuesday August 10 mlb picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday August 10 mlb picks

to night I will post a two 3* plays and one 1* lpay to hoping to shoot for 3-0 to make up for my stragules ! and here are the picks,

*** 8 :05 ATL BRAVES -143 boddog
    *** 8:10 MIL. brewers -137 bodog
    *8:10 MiNN. twinns -102 bodog

others i like COLL.rockies and WASHINGTON nationals with 60 % confidence on each of them and good luck!

What kind of record do you have so far easywinner? What makes you like Milwaukee tonight other than the -137?
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

I don,t keep a record as neat as you bra. but i have being betting parleys in a local lottery which is much harder than singles since begining of 90th,but since i started posting in this form in august it is un-empresive of 14-13 (? units),to answer your second question i piced milwakee not for the pitching advantage but i was counting on the offence to sneak one more run than arizona but the bad guys did the trick!!!!

Comment

Thanks bro. The neat record is so that I can look back and see where my mistakes came from and learn from them. If I don't repeat my mistakes I'll make more money. I appreciate the record update. I had a feeling it was in that area. The bad guys? Arizona dominated the game and Milwaukee was fortunate it was as close as it was. Enright was dominant with the only run Milwaukee scored coming on a wall scraper to left. But good luck and hopefully I can be saying this in the future.

:thx:
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...