• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 for Tuesday...

Cinnci -132 over STL

Oakland +115 over Seattle

W Sox/Twins UNDER 9

Cinnci-I see the Reds jumping on Garcia early and often tonight. Rook has been good but the league has caught up with him I think. Without the huge inning last night, it would have been the Red's ball-game.

Oak-Like Brett Anderson as a juicy dog here. Hes throwing better lately since coming off the DL.

Sox-twins. UNDER..Both Baker and Garcia have been good and both offenses have slowed a bit withut some of there key guys. Morneua and AJ are out plus Beckham for the sox.

Almost plays--Baltimore and Toronto.

Woody,
    I love cincy in this spot, but does something about getting cincy at home -132 with cueto on the hill smell fishy, especially with a rookie (garcia) coming off a rough outing..i almost love cincy too much here..what do you think?

Comment

I am not going over-board on them here but think they squeak one out. They are pesky and find a way to win. I say STL bats are quiet tonight.

I hate betting agaist my team but like to find spots like this to do it.

I had the Cards last night and that cashed so I am playing with that money on this one.

Comment

I like your thoughts on Cinci. I think the key is getting Garcia out of the game sine STL has struggled in middle relief.
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

:puke::puke::puke::puke:

Comment