Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th, Bad Luck !

first time posting in a long time; probably my last for awhile also :sm:

while waiting in line to get an iphone 4 for 3 hrs. and finding out they had no more and cut me from the line :bang: I came up with these picks for tonight :beerbang:

Phil -123

Milwaukee -105

Cincinnati +117

STL -230

GL ALL :thumbs:

Ouch about the wait for the iPhone. I got one 2 weekends ago and just love it. I formerly had a 3GS (which I also loved) but the 4 is just that much better. I got lucky as **** to get mine. After calling all over the place 2 Saturdays ago (to every AT&T store and best buy within like 50 miles) with zero luck, I decided to give the Apple store a shot. I figured that would be the least likely place that would have one since to me it's the most obvious place to get one, but surprisingly they said they had a bunch of em, so I motored my ass straight down there to get one. Hopefully things work out better for you next time, and of course good luck with the plays tonight as well

Comment

good luck on those plays. Playing the reds too.

Comment

Thanks !

Putting one more play up their

WHITE SOX -150 biggest bet for me for the night :thumbs:

Comment

Nice winning night!!:beerbang::beerbang:
          MLB
          May
          Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
          Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
          Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
          Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
          Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
          Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Ouch about the wait for the iPhone. I got one 2 weekends ago and just love it. I formerly had a 3GS (which I also loved) but the 4 is just that much better. I got lucky as **** to get mine. After calling all over the place 2 Saturdays ago (to every AT&T store and best buy within like 50 miles) with zero luck, I decided to give the Apple store a shot. I figured that would be the least likely place that would have one since to me it's the most obvious place to get one, but surprisingly they said they had a bunch of em, so I motored my ass straight down there to get one. Hopefully things work out better for you next time, and of course good luck with the plays tonight as well
            I had left my name and number with the manager and he told me to expect a call from them that they will hold one for me and he asked which one 16 or 32GB and I said 32GB and around 6:30 pm last night got a call from apple saying I have 24 Hrs. to pick it up and be discreet about it when you come in :beer2:

Comment

Working...
            X