Da Coach's 4/25 MLB Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Coach's 4/25 MLB Picks

Just gonna get this one in now and post some more later. I'll update record w/last night's games after this.

Plays:
    Milwaukee ML +113 (2 Units) - Hate betting games involving my teams but just couldn't help myself here. I had a hard time believing how the Cubs are favored against Sheets, a P they struggle against and considering their slide. If they finally can get a win, I guess I'll sacrifice a few units for their cause.

GL to all tonight! I'll post more in a bit.

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

GL Coach....like the Screwers too....:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks JoePa - GL to you today as well!
      Sorry to all who were on Brewers today. I need to stop betting parlays and also stop betting on my Cubbies' games. Between sides and totals, I'm about 1-7 this year (throw in the 0-7 parlays), so I take those out of the equation, my bank roll will thank me.

Add:
      New York/Toronto OVER 9 1/2 (1 Unit) - 2 good offenses + 2 pitching staffs that are a mess (Jays' BP and everything for NY)
      Cleveland RL (1 Unit) - Sabathia has done much better than Padilla vs the opposing teams over their careers and the Tribe O is heating up, especially Pronk (ty for keeping my fantasy teams afloat Travis).
      Minnesota/Kansas City OVER 10 1/2 (1 Unit) - Umm yeah, I think the 2 P's on the mound to start pretty much tell the story. They have both sucked this year and have been pounded vs these opponents over their careers.
      Anaheim RL (1 Unit) - Lackey is lights out against Tampa and is just always a solid starter. Halos keep rolling at home tonight.
      Houston ML +106 (2 Units) - Duke is bad and doesn't fare well against Houston. Bucs have never seen Albers and that should help the rookie out. The Astros have to beat the 'Burghers sometime right?

GL to all tonight! :thumbs: Might still add a few more.

Moose
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
      X