Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday

A good day yesterday that was a 9th inning an a kick save by David Pauley away from being a 5-0 sweep.

Definitely Houston +165 2 Units

Kyle Kendrick laying -180, I don't think so. With both pitchers GB/FB a little less than 1 I'll take the hot pitcher with the bad luck over the journeyman to be who gives up too many HR's.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Two more

Washington +170 2 Units

Baltimore +180 2 Units

Way too much value on both of these teams against teams that "have something to play for". That is the biggest load of crap. Both contending teams have taken a dump the last week or so with the Sox bullpen absolutely crumbling.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Hou :thumbs: Shake that moneymaker...gl on last 2. nice to see u back
      I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
      Hunter S. Thompson
      Jackets win one for my beloved only brother Charles Barent one of you're biggest fans. Miss you forever BIGS

Comment

And I pick the only dog of the day to lose :bang::bang:

Still a positive and I think that will be the trend down the stretch while the perceived "teams with something to play for" get inflated odds when they aren't really that much better than the some of the teams that will be bringing up rested and young players that are fighting for careers and jobs in MLB. That would be just as much of a motivating factor for me since earning a nice long term guaranteed paycheck in MLB isn't the worst job and as evidenced by Denny Neagle and Jason Marquis they can't take it away from you.

Tonight I'm looking at Washington, Arizona and Baltimore from a dog angle. I might throw a couple of favs in too.
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
        X