• Show
Clear All

• JB's MLB Thursday

YTD 40-26 (+19.39)
    Pending Plays:
    Arizona Diamondbacks to win world series (+4500) - 1 unit
    Milwaukee Brewers to win world series (+4500) - 1 unit
    Cleveland Indians to win the AL Pennant (+1200) - 1 unit

Houston (-123) Vs. Pittsburgh Going to the well one more time with this one. Already lost the last two...but will try it one more time today. I am going to go 2 units, I think my first 2 unit play of the year...and its a chase play so this may not be the best idea...BUT I think Houston does avoid the sweep at the hands of the Pirates.

2 units

Should have a couple more here in a bit.

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Looks like these ones may wrap up my day....

St. Louis (-102) Vs. Cincinatti Can't beleive I am getting almost even odds on the cards Vs. Kyle Lohse. I was almost stunned this guy made an opening day roster...with that said he has been good...hopefully this is the day he imploads and we see the real Kyle Lohse.

Washington (+200) Vs. Philadelphia Will go ahead and back Washington to avoid the sweep with their best pitcher on the mound. If it was anybody on the mount other then Hill or maybe Patterson I would pass....but at 2-1 odds hard to pass up.

Seattle (+133) Vs. Oakland Pretty sure I am falling for a sucker line as I don't get it and this is usally bad for me....but I don't get it. Joe Kennedy being a 140 fave with a team that is hitting .228 and did nothing last night at all just does not seem right. I will take my chances at +133.

1 unit on each of those

Good Luck!

Comment

Gl JB
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

BOL today JB! :beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Got a really busy weekend lineup with the races in town at Kansas Speedway....so I will probably take the weendend off for the most part.

So....I will add these two to tonights card:

Tortono (+160) Vs. NY Yankees Wow...what a price for Burnett facing a guy making his MLB debut. I know he is supposed to be the next big thing...but I can't pass on +160. Its not like this Hughes guy was excatly tearing up AAA (2-1, 3.97era). Guess I will just take my chances with the Jays at this price.

LA Dodgers -1.5 (+125) Vs. San Fran
          I don't normally play run lines with home teams...but I will stab at this one with this price. I am betting on the Dodgers avoiding the sweep at home from the Giants (not happened since 2002). They have there best pitcher on the mound, he has been very good against the Giants, Ortiz has been awful vs. the Dodgers.....just enough in the Dodgers favor I am pretty sure they will win by one and piss me off....but will go ahead and see what happens.

1 unit each

Good Luck!

Comment

Turned out to be a not so bad 4-2 (+2.47)

YTD 44-28 (+21.86)
            Pending Plays:
            Arizona Diamondbacks to win world series (+4500) - 1 unit
            Milwaukee Brewers to win world series (+4500) - 1 unit
            Cleveland Indians to win the AL Pennant (+1200) - 1 unit

Comment

Working...
            X