April 26th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 26th bases with flmmkrz

Couple down days the last 2 days. Looking to bust out in a big way....

Pitt + 120 x 1 unit

Armas is nothing great but home dog against the stros who are starting Wandy??? Armas has shown a history of being a solid home pitcher and his numbers vs some of the key bats in the stros line up are good. Only Berkman has gone off against him. Rodriguez seemingly has been hit by every decent bat in the pitt line up. Looks like bettors are betting that the stros dont get swept but the pirates should have every chance to do so today.

Minny - 148 to win 1 unit

Minny burned me yesterday but again I find value in this play so im back at it. I like Greinkes stuff but his teamates cannot produce on a regular enough basis to back him in anything other than very good spots, this isn't one of them. He hasn't been a great road pitcher and goes against a line up that has had some success hitting him. Boof hasn't been great but should be helped out by the weak kc bats. If he struggles he does have a nasty bullpen to fall back on so lets go minny take 2.

Thats the early stuff, finalizing some of the later stuff

no time for write ups on these so will just list my remaining plays for today:

SD - 122 to win 1 unit

LAD - 166 to win 1 unit

Tbay + 180 x 1 unit

Baltimore + 133 x 1 unit

Detroit + 100 x 1 unit

GL everyone

Comment

gl today flmmkrz... like the pads and os
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

BOL to ya today.....looks like we're opposites on a couple i.e. the KC/Minn game but that's probably a good thing for you.....:beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL flmmkrz! Likin most of those! :beerbang:
          “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

--

Daddy's Posted Records (Updated on 9.10.07 @ 11:00 PM PST)
          1 Unit = $25

NCAAF >> (3-5-0) -$62.50

NFL >> (4-3-0) +$61.75

2007 FOOTBALL = -$0.75

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            Couple down days the last 2 days. Looking to bust out in a big way....

Pitt + 120 x 1 unit WIN + 1.2 units

Armas is nothing great but home dog against the stros who are starting Wandy??? Armas has shown a history of being a solid home pitcher and his numbers vs some of the key bats in the stros line up are good. Only Berkman has gone off against him. Rodriguez seemingly has been hit by every decent bat in the pitt line up. Looks like bettors are betting that the stros dont get swept but the pirates should have every chance to do so today.

Minny - 148 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Minny burned me yesterday but again I find value in this play so im back at it. I like Greinkes stuff but his teamates cannot produce on a regular enough basis to back him in anything other than very good spots, this isn't one of them. He hasn't been a great road pitcher and goes against a line up that has had some success hitting him. Boof hasn't been great but should be helped out by the weak kc bats. If he struggles he does have a nasty bullpen to fall back on so lets go minny take 2.

Thats the early stuff, finalizing some of the later stuff
            And thats where I should've ended it apparently.

SD - 122 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.22 units

LAD - 166 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.66 units

Tbay + 180 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

Baltimore + 133 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

Detroit + 100 x 1 unit PUSH

Been getting the bounces most of the year but lately I've been getting the bullpen blowups to lose games late. Lookin for a bounce back tomorrow.

+ 2.2 units - 4.88 units = -2.68 units

2-4-1 , - 2.68 units UGH

Comment

Working...
            X