Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Thursday Bases***

MLB 82-69 +$2274

3-5 yesterday, but **** if the Braves don't choke it's a positive day. Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty more bad beats to come, just gotta keep on pluggin along.

stRangers+141

Dis-Astros/Rats o9-110

Royales+139

Oreos+139

Blow-Jays+156

Tor/NYY o10+105

Holy Fadders-122

2 units each

Halos-194
    Phanatics-220

$200 to win $230

IMO a ton of value out there today in dogs... Byrd in April has been less than stellar historically.... originally leaned to the Strohs to avoid the sweep vs the Rats, but Houston as road chalk (nearly-130) is something I would like to avoid.... Armas/Wandy both off pretty bad outings, so I guess you could make an argument that both could bounce back, but I wouldn't bank on it. Houston left 18 runners stranded last night, something that damn well better change if they want to win today. Berkman has good numbers vs Armas, & Bay is 7-12 with 7 rbi's vs Wandy. IMO both pitchers have potential to get hit, I'm thinking this one gets over the number.

The Royals on the road is always a risky proposition, but who wants to back Boof laying that kind of chalk? Not me, especially when the Twinkies haven't been able to generate much run support. They haven't put up more than 3 runs in the last 4 games.... The Orioles play is definitely going against some strong history- Boston is 11-2 last 13 @ Camden, & Loewen was hit pretty badly in all 3 starts vs the Sox. I just think the O's have a better shot at a W than the number may suggest.....

The NYY fade/over is a 2-0/1-1 proposition IMO... Hughes is coming in hyped, but I would expect him to be on a low pitch count, & the Jays to make him work... I don't have to say anything about the Yankees middle relief we don't already know.... whoa gotta submit, the game is starting...
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL Underdog
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

All over the Fanatics again today too....GL Underdoggie :beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

.... The NYY lineup is a combined .308 vs Burnett, I would expect some runs to be scored there. If Towers was pitching, I would only be on the over, but IMO the Jays have a decent shot to take this one. I am very interested to see how Hughes will fare, but the 7.71 era in spring training makes me think over!

I was on the D-Backs last night, & will take the Padres as my only road fave. I'm trying to stay away from road faves as a whole, but here we have Young, IMO a great road pitcher... SD had 8 runs vs Livan last time they faced off. Hopefully this continues. Halos/Phanatics parlay for obvious reasons, two high lines that are justified... thought about the Nats team under, but I have a large enough card as it is. GLTA today

Comment

Thanks Birds, JoJo :thumbs:

Comment

2 more & I'm done, I swear....

gNats team u3.5-110

Cards-1.5+175

1 unit each

Have to throw a little on this team under, looks too solid not to. Just looked & Dunn/Hamilton will not play vs the Cards, so we have ST Louis in a day game, plus the Reds facing a lefty...

Comment

BOL today U-Dog!
              :bitching:
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

gl today UDOGG, like the card alot, very similar....hopefully we cash tonight
                To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                X