X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday >>>

Burnett :thumbs:

Red Sox +118 (Matasuzaka) vs Yanks
    Another wacked out line, IMO....better team, better pitcher, dog line...go figure.

Giants -116 (Zito) vs Dbacks
    Both Barrys rounding into form...

1 Unit each

GL

Gl JML
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Burnett :thumbs:

Red Sox +118 (Matasuzaka) vs Yanks
      Another wacked out line, IMO....better team, better pitcher, dog line...go figure.

1 Unit each

GL
      I have to respectfully disagree on Dice-K being better than Pettitte, or that Boston is a better team then NYY (BESIDES the pitching of course).

He's been rocked by the Yanks once already, and the Yankee fans are going to be ALL OVER that guy tonight. Not that he'll understand what they're saying, lol....but in any case, I would agree with you if it was anyone but Pettitte.

Andy's got a tad more experience in this type of atmosphere however, and has the ability to have a quality start, cancelling out the AWFUL Yankees middle relief, and when playing on the Yankees the pitching is my only concern (well, and their shotty defense).

Anyway, he had Boston beat last time he pitched until Mariano f'd it up, and I think he can do it again....and I doubt Rivera will blow another save to Boston tonight if given the chance.

GL tonight :beerbang:

Comment

Gl Jml!!

Comment

Thanks Stif...I just thought Dice K had the better pure stuff right now, and Boston was currently playing better....thats all I meant....and the Yankees are playing so bad, and are STILL getting all these big fav lines for some reason...have been really surprised you haven't been fading them actually....love your insight as always though...

I see the Yanks are a slight fav again tomorrow with "Karstens" on the hill...LOL...when will the madness stop?

Yanks :beerbang:
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-27-2007, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X