MLB Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Friday

Will go back and update my record after tonight, but its to good lol....:bang:

Going to play these today....

2 Units Each

White Sox -120-Jermaine Dye should be back for CWS…fading Ervin on the road…the guy is night and day when it comes to being home and away…Sanatna is 0-2 with an 11.88 ERA in 2007 so far…9-13 with a 6.78 ERA in his career(away)…CWS looking to bounce back after a tough loss to DET at home…

Astros -160-The Houston Astros have dominated the Milwaukee Brewers at Minute Maid Park in recent years. Following a miserable road trip, the Astros hope that success continues when the teams begin a three-game series in Houston on Friday. The Astros will look to Roy Oswalt to help the team end its slide and avoid its first seven-game losing streak since May 2005. The right-hander allowed four runs and seven hits in seven innings of a 4-3 loss to the Brewers on Sunday. Oswalt is 11-7 with a 3.48 ERA in 21 career starts against the Brewers.

Yankees -127-Yankees need to start winning….Period.

Mets -187-The division-leading Mets (13-7) have won 13 of the last 14 contests at Washington since July 2005, and are 15-4 there since the Nationals franchise relocated from Montreal prior to that season. New York outscored the Nationals 56-18 at RFK last season en route to an 8-1 record. The Mets are trying to rebound from their most lopsided loss of the season, an 11-5 defeat to Colorado on Wednesday

good thing yanks had the bases loaded and doug mientkiewicz came up and hit fly ball 3 feet behind the pitchers mound lol what a bum lol

Comment

yankees dont know how to play with a lead i guess...brutal, just brutal, why would i bet on the yankees lol....lets go pull one out...maybe...

Comment

the games arent over yet, but its not looking to good...lol...i just dont know what to do to break the funk, probably need to take about 2 or three weeks off and try to starrt this whole thing over again....

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
          the games arent over yet, but its not looking to good...lol...i just dont know what to do to break the funk, probably need to take about 2 or three weeks off and try to starrt this whole thing over again....
          Exactly what I'm doin Vaz, the Yanks ****ed me 5 days in a row and that was a sign for me to stop for a while, hope you do the same.

Comment

lol yanks go up by 2, and give up 3...man o man...when is joe torre going to wake up and shake this roster up...obviously what they are doing isnt working....giambi is washed up about 3 times over, mientkiewicz couldnt hit little league pitching...its almost comical watching 200+ million flopping around there and "trying" to play baseball...meh thats why they say dont gamble what you cant afford to lose, ill just keep plugging away lol...a couple unit losses wont hurt...you have to take the lows with the highs....lol

Comment

Lets go boys...pick it up...please lol

Comment

mets lose to matt chico lol....MATT CHICO....hahaha

Comment

and the astros are up to there same old bull****....WOW

Comment

looks like another winless night....

Comment

8-4 sox and counting, lol.

Comment

they need to shake up the roster like they did two years ago when they called up cano and wang...bums like abreu and there whole starting rotation, and half the bullpen are doing jack ****, and they know that torre wont do anything....

Comment

Abreu is just in a slump....dude your blind if you think the offense is the problem.

Comment

its not the problem, but outside of arod, whats there offense, really?? take a look at there stats, minus arod....

Comment

Um, their infield is ranked 1st offensively....starting pitching is ranked 28th and relief pitching is 24th.....obviously their offense isn't the problem. Hope those pussies lose 100 games this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X