Da Coach's 4/30 "Please Stop the Losing Streak" MLB Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Coach's 4/30 "Please Stop the Losing Streak" MLB Picks

Well, after getting out to a great start to the season and doing pretty well, from Wednesday to yesterday, things got real bad in a hurry, something like 2-14 (some unposted plays as well) and absolutely couldn't buy a bet. Anyways, hopefully doing well on my Finance final this afternoon was a good sign and we can start this new week off in a good way.

Plays:
    NY Mets/Florida OVER 9 1/2 (3 Units) - I think Chan Ho Park and Olsen tell the story. Olsen's been in a bigger funk than I have been in with my picks and you know the Met bats are going to wanna break out again after being frustrated by Nats pitching and the spacious alleys of RFK this weekend. The Fish can certainly swing the bats themselves and against Chan Ho, they should certainly get in some knocks. BTW, I had no idea Park was still around, I assume he was in AAA?

Arizona ML -114 (2 Units) - I gotta figure out a new strategy, another line I got too late. Between sleep and class, I miss out on all the movements going away from me. Anyways, B Webb a much better pitcher than he has shown and Wolf is nothing special. Dodgers are too inconsistent IMO and will gladly take Webb at this value. Dodgers coming off a 17 inning marathon yesterday and should be worn out while DBacks want revenge on the pair of L's the boys in blue gave them at the BOB earlier.

GL to all tonight! :thumbs: Will add a few more later, though this idea may really be a recipe for disaster.

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

gl- im on them both, love the mets over- thinking about adding a couple of units myself

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Shiner - GL to you tonight as well!

Add:
      Milwaukee ML -128 (1 Unit)
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
      X