X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12thApr11 - Horfin

1-0 on Sunday, No Plays on Monday

Today, 2 Plays:

San Diego -125 vs Cincinnati (Cincinnati is not all that good on the west coast...weird how no matter what for 20 years they suck on the west coast, even when they are good they are only .500 on the west coast. Further, Lecure....I'm not so sure about him...going with the home team off a loss...Not so sure about Lecure in that ball park either)

NY Yankees -190 vs. baltimore

Good Luck Everybody!

Horf!n:thumbs:
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Aj is something like 12-0 in April for NY since coming over. It will be interesting to see what kind of season he has. He looks good right now.

GL
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

I like the skankees too fwiw. Baltimore is getting way too much Joe pub respect right now imo. Sure, maybe they're improved, but not that much so over a team who hasn't been able to put up decent efforts on the road in years. So they swept what appears to be a pretty feeble tb team on the road to start the year. Big woo. Yanks off a shut out loss is a bit different, imo, and they get their share of runs tonight.

It's cracking me up how many total squares are backing balt tonight with "aj blows" as their only reasoning. I don't see anything that he's done this year to suggest he's currently fade material, however, and hopefully he doesn't start being so tonight.

Sure the squares are right like half the time, and balt could win, anything can happen in bases, but a play on the skanks looks good even at the current -170 odds tonight imo, as I think they have motivation on their side, along with home field and obviously the better team and a pitcher that has given no reason to look so strongly to go against him (yet)....

GL tonight :thumbs:

Comment

Stiff & Franchise

Thanks for the comments...due to the rain delay, we'll have to wait one more day.

Stiff: I agree its funny how in the sports world everything is a knee jerk reaction...Kansas City and Baltimore are the 2nd coming of Jesus. Then when things go back to normalcy everyone on ESPN will be saying "Yeah we knew Baltimore and KC weren't for real."

ESPN/FOX SPORTS are as square as you can get (for the most part). I was suprised however, how much the line moved from the morning 190 to when you posted 170

Good Night

Horf!n
        a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
        Sides: +17.4 units
        Totals: +0 units
        In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
        Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Working...
        X