Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

Going on vacation so I probably won't have writeups and might miss a few days in the next week.

Baltimore/Cleve Under 7' 2 Units

Cleveland has hit lefties well but struggled with guys with above average stuff in Danks and Lester. I like more of the same and the winds are blowing in hard from right to help any mistakes the two groundball pitchers leave up in the zone.

NYY -125 2 Units

Harrison has nice numbers but he isn't John Lester yet. NYY typically struggles with pitchers they have never faced before but the core of their lineup has seen him 6+ times so they should be comfortable. Arod has owned him and is on fire. I like Arod to go deep, the Yankees to pile on vs the Rangers very mediocre pen and to carry on their momentum from their comeback win last night. The Rangers have a nice offense but they are definitely impacted against RHP without Hamilton. They get very RH with so many of their best hitters being RH. Nova will likely give up 3 runs so the over may be a better play but I think NYY 5-6, Texas 3-4 is very likely. Everyone is getting it all over themselves for the Rangers rotation so I guess we'll find out about the back end of it this weekend. I would be shocked if it ends well for them.

Angels/Chicago Under 8 -105 3 Units

Two pitchers with solid stuff, and the better one facing the better lineup, wind blowing in. If the wind was blowing out I would take Chicago with Weaver being a flyball pitcher. He also has Bourjous who covers incredible ground in center.

DBacks -105 2 Units
    Cards -105 2 Units

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units