• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's MLB Thursday

3-4 (-0.95) on the week

Three pack to start Thursday

910 Detroit (-110) Vs. Seattle
    Everything pretty much points to Seattle to me and I love Pineda so with that I was very surprised to find that Detroit was actually favored at -110. I hate the fact that I am joining 69% of the public as well....but I just HAVE to back Detroit to avoid a sweep at the hands of the Mariners at home non the less. To provide me a second reason I have to look no further then the fact that the Mariners pasted a 10 spot on the score board last night. I always like to fade a team off a double digit night....so I can back the Tigers to avoid a sweep AND fade the Mainers off a 10 run night and do all that at only -110.

917 Boston (-175) Vs. Baltimore
    Another huge public backing...but I got to. Bergesen is a pitcher that gives up a lot of hits and Boston can hit. Bottom line is that I get Boston and Lester to avoid a sweep at a really good price. I was more then willing to play the Run Line, but with the RL at -120 and the ML at only -175 I see plenty of value in laying -175 on the Sox tonight.

919 Kansas City (+140) Vs. Cleveland
    The Royals are my team but Im far from a Royals Homer in regards to betting anyway. I rarely play them, though Im pretty sure Im 0-3 backing them this year. Anyway....they look to avoid another 3 game sweep tonight as they just got swept agains the Rangers over the weekend. Finally I can fade the public a bit as Cleveland is getting hit at 62%. I can also find multiple reasons to go ahead and play Kansas City. 1 - Avoid a 3-game sweep. 2 - Avoid an 0-6 road trip. 3 - Kyle Davies has actually been good his last two times out. 4 - Kansas City returns home tomorrow to face the Twins and if this one loses tonight I can easily back the Royals again tomorrow at home against Minnesota who plays a Double Header today. Thats MORE then enough reasons to go ahead and take a stab at +140

1 unit each

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

1-2 (-1.10)
    4-6 (-2.05) for the week
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Working...
    X