X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday

Start with 1

Oakland -105 2 Units

They are performing very well vs LHP and I think McCarthy's last start was a bump in the road. Holland has been shaky and I like Oakland's lineup a lot better when Crisp is at the top of it than not. I also don't like texas's lineup nearly as much when facing a RHP and I continue to expect their bullpen performance to regress to their abilities.

more later

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

SF/Wash Under 7' -120 2 Units

Both team are struggling to score runs and both pitchers seem to be finding (Baumgartner) or have found (Gorzellany) form. In a biggger park without a lot of HR hitters in either lineup I like a close game that comes down to the last at bat like the other games this weekend.

Milwaukee +125 2 Units

I don't have as much concern for Gallardo because 2 of his poor outings came against Cincy who absolutely rakes against him. Jurrjens is coming off 2 110 pitch games pretty early into his season and Milwaukee is the better hitting team against RHP. At +odds it's worth a shot. I'm glad Atlanta got the W yesterday.

Cincy -1' +115 2 Units

I think Happ gets lit again and I knew this was a RL or over play. Leake has a great track record against the Astros and they have struggled with similar pitchers who rely on command and location. Cincy is scuffling a little bit but I think Happ's mediocre command and stuff should get them back on track.

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...