5/4 mlb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/4 mlb

Got drilled last night in bases at 1-7 and some heavy chalk to go along with it :puke:

113-106 +13.95

chc +108

2 units

sd -130

2 units

a few more shortly

Comment

laa +1.5 -150
      nyy -102
      nym +125
      wash +130
      fla +1.5 -130
      col -133
      col/ariz o9.5 +105
      tex +102

2 units each

Comment

Let's get some of last night back...GL...I see you have the Barry Enright special. Yeah! I was considering adding that.
        MLB
        May
        Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
        Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
        Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
        Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
        Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
        Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Curius what you liked with Texas tonight?
          MLB
          May
          Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
          Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
          Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
          Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
          Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
          Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

lol at the Barry Enright special.

While the sp matchup was in favor of Seattle on paper, I'm still not too excited about laying chalk with Seattle, especially against a better offensive team. They have a way of making the Barry Enrights of the world look good sometimes, and I gotta give CJ a little more credit than Barry, lol, and I wasn't terribly concerned with Seattle lighting up CJ (or anyone else for that matter), and was willing to take that chance.

Seattle's pen also ranks near the bottom of MLB rankings, and while texas' isn't statistically much better, I just felt that was another area where Texas could capitalize better than Seattle.

I also felt like I'd get a motivated Texas team with them being off 3 straight losses, and during a 162 game season I feel motivational factors can be important.

Basically i felt like Seattle had to do a lot more right to win the game than Texas and that Texas was worth the shot once they got driven to a dog price. Had I waited I could have gotten +108...but I thought public action on Texas might actially move it back down.

In the end I felt like it was worth the shot at + money

Comment

Working...
            X