Horf!n
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Curious what makes you get on the Cubs today. I know we talked the other day about how horrific Dusty is and how he brings down the Reds but they have a pretty significant advantage on the hill today. Arroyo has dominated the Cubs while Coleman is really showing very few signs on deserving to be in the majors. I haven't got into a lot but I would be curious to here your throughts.

Cincy does appear to be the obvious public play but I don't think that is as much of an issue in baseball as other sports with legit handles.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Franchise,

Sorry it is after the fact, I could say the obvious "Oh-no Cordero", Team should have never let Rhodes go.

My honest thinking was that dude coleman for CHC is decent and the Reds just don't seem to have it this year and 5 straight at this point and road games wasn't sustainable. Actually after yesterday when Baker kept leaving Volqez in there, after consecutive innings of loading the bases up and luckily getting out of the situation, I knew the writting was on the wall about some dumb pitching move, you can only play with fire so many times before you get burnt. Today (hindsight is 20/20) but Cordero didn't have it and Chapman was ready to go in, after the ground rule double Oh-No should have been yanked.

Good Luck to ya.

Horf!nh
      Last edited by Horfin; 05-07-2011, 04:38 PM.
      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
      Sides: +17.4 units
      Totals: +0 units
      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Working...
      X