• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's MLB Tuesday

0-1 (-1.00) on the week

Starting with this one early...may add a couple more later

927 Detroit (-105) Vs. Minnesota
    This is an easy one for me to play....Fading all kinds of stuff. Fade Liriano after a no hitter. Fade Liriano after throwing 126 pitches in a complete game. Fade Minnesota after having to travel from Boston where the played last night 1/2 across the country to Minnesota. Fade Minnesota after playing extra innings last night in Boston and then traveling 1/2 across the country to Minnesota. I guess thast it...but win or lose, thats more then enough reasons to play Detroit and with the low number of -105 Ill go ahead and lock in. My guess is that it goes up...Detroit is backed by the public at 67%...so I think there is a good enough chance that the line will go up that, like I said, Ill lock it in at -105

1 unit

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

I'll be on it too! All for the same reasoning. Minnesota kept it close last night because of their defense, but never really hit the ball hard all day.
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Lets hit it akatdrake!

Second play...
      915 Arizona (+175) Vs. San Francisco
      This may turn into a long story...but one day myself, MeesterMike, and BoilerBacker are all at the Hilton dying to make a Sunday Night Play....why...cuz we have nuttin else to do and we are degenerats! LOL...anyway...we study the board and somehow based on all these numbers on the board and nothing else we deciede that St. Louis RL is the way to go when the Cards where playing Houston and facing Oswalt...I think we got +155. Anyway....Puljos comes up in the bottom of the 8th with the Cards up 1 and gets a hit to make the Cards up 2. We suffer through a Jason Isringhausen 9th and we all cash our tickets!

Why do I tell you this story...I have no ******* clue. BUT.....Im studying the board for tonight and see that the total for the Arizona/SF game is 6...and I acutally like the under. SO....if the game is going to finish at like 3-2 and go under the posted total of six....Ill take my chances with Arizona at +175....and if it cashes Ill raise my glass to Meeste and Boiler and give them all the credit.....

1 unit

Im really looking for one more and having a hard time getting away from Florida...though I know I shouldn't....I may add....stay tooned...lol

Good Luck!

Comment

Me and Philadelphia just don't get along...but Im going to try this again...cuz I just can't talk myself out of it...

I bet and lost Flordia last night
        Ill bet Florida again tonight
        and if they lose Ill bet them again tomorrow...
        and if this does not work at all I've GOT TO LEAVE PHILLY ALONE....lol...

906 Florida (-105) Vs. Philly
        57% of the public on Philly and Halladay...Ill go against the public here and back Florida at home with Josh Johnson

Comment

2-1 (+1.00) for the night....lost Arizona in a 1-0 thriller....

2-2 (+0.00) for the week...a fresh start on a Wednesday!

Comment

Working...
          X