Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday

Looking for get back Thursday here after getting bombed 1-5 last night.

Pit/Cincy Under 8 even 3 Units
    Houston +150 4 Units
    Minny/Oak Under 7 -105 3 Units

Tonight

NYY -1' even 3 Units (Every game through atleast Sunday, a run is coming, Arod and Cano are starting to hit again)

Tampa/Toronto Under 8 3 Units
    No Bautista impact, no runs for Toronto. Madden is going to walk him everytime he has a chance to do damage (last night 7th inning, 2 outs, man on 1st, TB up 2). He did the same thing to Cabrera earlier this year.

Colorado -120 4 Units
    Fade an injured Joe Blanton and the weak Phillies offense. Plus Colorado is better than they are playing right now. I'll take the better offense, overall bullpen and pitcher.

SF +110 3 Units

I wish they hadn't won last night.

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Add

NYY -2' +160 3 Units

The ML is way out of line and I feel NYY is going to club them. Bergesen is NY's slump buster just as the team is starting to hit up and down the lineup, the O's are limited on the bench and bullpen depending on what guys get called up today, the entire pen pitched yesterday and they aren't that good when rested anyway, CC dominates the O's especially at Camden Yards and NY has Robertson, Joba and Mo all available after Robertson and Joba didn't pitch last night and MO threw 15 pitches over the last 2 days. They should be able to hold any lead while Baltimore will likely allow NY to add on as the game gets on. Girardi will use his best relievers even in a 4 run game so there will be a little cushion with them in as well if someone else starts to give it up.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

NY has won 18 of 23 against Baltimore over the last 2 years with 12 of those matchups being by 3 runs or greater and 3 of them being by 2 runs. And I know early last season I noticed the same thing in NY's matchups with Baltimore in the last couple of year. All Baltimore's improvement has gotten them this year is competitive games when they send one of their good pitchers (Arrieta, Matusz or Britton) and a clubbing when they use someone else.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Holland and the rangers get it done today against the Royals.

Comment

I think either the over or KC is the way to go on that game. But I really like the card and am not that interested in backing the Royals 2 nights in a row. Holland is overrated (his two decent starts against Oak and LAA don't say much) and Texas has some lineup issues when you don't walk guys against them.
          MLB
          May
          Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
          Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
          Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
          Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
          Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
          X