• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's MLB Thursday

4-6 (-2.10) on the week

Two to start off Thursday

955 Houston (+150) Vs. St. Louis
    Likely will call myself stupid for falling for this trap the third straight day....but based on my capping I HAVE to pull the trigger on this again..hopefully third time is a charm. 68% on the cards, line dropped from -175 to -155...thats a 20 point move (for all ya math majors) and I HAVE to back that type of sharp action. Besides +150 is really good odds.

973 NY Yankees (-160) Vs. Baltimore
    VERY odd of me to take a -160....but I actually just see this as too much value to pass up see how Baltimore used EVERY pitcher in the pen last night includes todays starter Guthrie. I know firsthand what happened when the Royals did that with Mazzaro the other night it just causes dissaste for a couple of days. Baltimore has to turn to the BERG tonight and thats a good fade by itself. Ill take my chances at -160 with CC on the hill.

1 unit each

Ill likely add another game or two....just can't pull the trigger on anything else yet so for now Ill go with these two and see what happens

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

JB...I agree on the Yankees wholeheartedly. CC has struggled but the O's are typically what gets him back to dominating (15-2 in career, most of them in Camden Yards). He has rolled them throughout his career and NY didn't use either Joba or Robertson last night and Mo has only throw like 15 pitches the last 2 days so they have a full arsenal. Baltimore on the other hand, Bergesen is a slump buster for the Yankees and after him, probably Berken. I'll be surprised if NYY doesn't roll. Baltimore also should have Roberts and Lee out of the lineup so they have no bench. Their bullpen and bench will basically be anyone who they call up from AAA.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Little split here and an NHL win...Ill take it

6-7 (-1.05) on the week