X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Play Today that I love!!

Chicago White Sox -119
    Risking $833 to win $700

Play on Chicago White Sox at 7:05 ET. Solid pitching mismatch here in favor of the visitors w/ Buehrle going against Baltimore. The Orioles are just 11-24 vs. lefties this year and face Buehrle, who is 3-0 last three starts with a 0.90 ERA. Buehrle is well rested, having not pitched since a 5-3 win over Minnesota last Friday and he has a 25-13 TSR when pitching on five or six days rest. Overall, Chicago has won 15 of his 22 starts this year. Last night was a surprising loss as the White Sox had won five straight. Baltimore is only 3-9 L12. play on Chicago White Sox (w/ Buehrle).

The White Sox get the call as our free play tonight as they stand a good chance of bouncing back from last night’s extra innings defeat.
    First off, the Orioles are a poor 5-16 in their last 21 games following a win. They are also 0-6 in their last 6 home games vs. a left-handed starter. That’s not good news with Buehrle stepping to the hill for Chicago. The White Sox are 13-3 in his last 16 starts, and he hasn’t allowed more than 3 earned runs in any of those starts.

The White Sox are 7-1 in their last 8 road games, and I expect them to keep sizzlin’ away from home tonight.

White Sox -124 (1* FREE PLAY) Mark Buehrle has been on a roll with a 0.90 ERA over his last 3 starts with a 1.15 WHIP. He’s having one of his better seasons this year and has been great during night starts with a 2.77 ERA and pretty consistent on the road with a 3.77 ERA. I look for him to have a lot of success vs. Baltimore where he has 3 starts in his last 10 vs. Baltimore and posts a 2.18 ERA at Camden Yards. He had 6.2 innings pitched in May without giving up a run. Baltimore is far worse with the bats than they were in May and in fact at home they only score 3.56 runs per 9 vs. LHP more than a run worse than what they do vs. RHP. Their bullpen at home also more than a run higher than the White Sox bullpen ERA on the road. White Sox are 13-3 in their last 16 road games vs. a RH starter which they will face tomorrow and they are 37-15 in Buehlrles last 52 games as a favorite -110 to -150.

Baltimore will be playing in a game #4 something they have not played well in 19-40 in their last 59. Chris Tillman will try to have a good start and despite giving up just 1 ER in 5 innings I fail to see him being able to win vs. the White Sox on Thursday. He’s not going to go deep and that turns over to a Baltimore bullpen that just got worse after the trade deadline. Also note he did not strike anyone out in his start vs. the White Sox and that proves to be very dangerous when the Sox are putting balls in play as they are an extremely aggressive club. Orioles are 8-17 in their last 25 starts as an under dog with Tillman on the mound.
    Twitter:
    @EddieWayneSS
    @JayDaniels_SS

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdR...ySemqnXOqWI2ag

Yes I am on White Sox big to win 10 units. This is a good spot to add to my big week already!:beerbang:

Comment

lol im hopin they can pull this out. i threw big on Tiger to make the cut at -275. not lookin to good so hopefully this can help for me lol
      Twitter:
      @EddieWayneSS
      @JayDaniels_SS

Youtube:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdR...ySemqnXOqWI2ag

Comment

Good work today!!!
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Yeah was a good result, love the big lead early too!

Comment

Working...
          X