May 8th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 8th bases with flmmkrz

Dog day as there's a lotta chalk out on the favorites today...

Little choked as well, traditional fades for me like Seo and Milton are on the mound but the prices aren't worthwhile.

here's what I got locked in:

Pitt + 150 x 1 unit

I'm not expecting a whole lot out of the bucs bats but getting Snell at this price is solid value. Cubbies are a public favorite so it was just a matter of time till I was going to be on the other side of them, just wish when I was with them they were winning lol.

Mets + 106 x 2 units

Cains a stud but Glavine and the mets bats at + odds most days and most match ups is value. Today is one of those days, Cain has his troubles vs lefties and has a tendency to walk a lot more lefties than right handed bats. Mets can roll out a bunch of lefties who are disciplined at the plate which could mean a lot of men on base for the mets. That also means high pitch counts and Cain getting out of the game early and going to a weak pen.

Seattle + 185 x 1 unit

An insane price. Bondermans got ace like stuff when he's on but his numbers at home aren't overwhelming as he's coming into this with an era of 4.83, his numbers on the road are better. His history shows he can be gotten to by lefties and the M's should be able to to throw 4 solid ones at him. 3 of the 4 have had very good success vs him while Vidro hasn't faced him as yet. If the M's can get him out of the game early the tigers pen can be gotten to. Ramirez has been absolute garbage on the road this year and he's been worse on the road during his career but the M's are a better road hitting team so he should be able to get some run support. He does have the advantage of not having faced many of the tiger bats tho the ones that have seen him hit him well. M's may lose this one but the line is off imo.

Jays + 170 x 1 unit

Another inflated price here. Beckett had his struggles vs the jays last year and against Wells in particular. Zambranos not much to speak of but, not much is being asked of him but to get thru 5 innings and get the jays to their pen. If this were in Boston I could see this kind of price given Becketts problems with the jays at rogers where the jays are better this price is way off.

Angels - 113 to win 1 unit

Santana is as money at home as he is fade material on the road. Lee looked shakey coming back and this isn't a favorable match up for him. If he can't go deep the tribe pen blows and should be very hittable.

If KC can hit + odds I might jump on that play and if the Dodgers can get to the lower -120's I might consider that a play as well.

GL everone.

GL today flmz! :beerbang: With you on M's and A's
    NCAA Madness 2-2-0

+0.0 Units

1 Unit = $25

Comment

And......

ACTION

GL today camera man.....:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL FLM...My thoughts exaxtly with the public all over the Cubs...I have been backing them for about a week but there is something I don't like about Pittsburgh with Snell on the mound.
        NCAA Basketball
        86-66-2... +77.3Units
        Parlay...0-0...

Comment

gl flmmkrz , keep it rolling man!

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            Dog day as there's a lotta chalk out on the favorites today...

Little choked as well, traditional fades for me like Seo and Milton are on the mound but the prices aren't worthwhile.

here's what I got locked in:

Pitt + 150 x 1 unit WIN + 1.5 units

I'm not expecting a whole lot out of the bucs bats but getting Snell at this price is solid value. Cubbies are a public favorite so it was just a matter of time till I was going to be on the other side of them, just wish when I was with them they were winning lol.

Mets + 106 x 2 units WIN + 2.12 units

Cains a stud but Glavine and the mets bats at + odds most days and most match ups is value. Today is one of those days, Cain has his troubles vs lefties and has a tendency to walk a lot more lefties than right handed bats. Mets can roll out a bunch of lefties who are disciplined at the plate which could mean a lot of men on base for the mets. That also means high pitch counts and Cain getting out of the game early and going to a weak pen.

Seattle + 185 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

An insane price. Bondermans got ace like stuff when he's on but his numbers at home aren't overwhelming as he's coming into this with an era of 4.83, his numbers on the road are better. His history shows he can be gotten to by lefties and the M's should be able to to throw 4 solid ones at him. 3 of the 4 have had very good success vs him while Vidro hasn't faced him as yet. If the M's can get him out of the game early the tigers pen can be gotten to. Ramirez has been absolute garbage on the road this year and he's been worse on the road during his career but the M's are a better road hitting team so he should be able to get some run support. He does have the advantage of not having faced many of the tiger bats tho the ones that have seen him hit him well. M's may lose this one but the line is off imo.

Jays + 170 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

Another inflated price here. Beckett had his struggles vs the jays last year and against Wells in particular. Zambranos not much to speak of but, not much is being asked of him but to get thru 5 innings and get the jays to their pen. If this were in Boston I could see this kind of price given Becketts problems with the jays at rogers where the jays are better this price is way off.

Angels - 113 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.13 units

Santana is as money at home as he is fade material on the road. Lee looked shakey coming back and this isn't a favorable match up for him. If he can't go deep the tribe pen blows and should be very hittable.

If KC can hit + odds I might jump on that play and if the Dodgers can get to the lower -120's I might consider that a play as well.

GL everone.
            Glad I couldnt find the value in the kc and dodgers game :)

+ 1.5 + 2.12 - 1 - 1 - 1.13

2 -3 , + .49 units

More losses than wins but + money, cant complain about that

Comment

Working...
            X