X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday >>>

Big day today...

Brewers -191 (Vargas) vs Nats - 3 Units
    Hottest team in MLB playing the worst team in MLB, at home, in the afternoon. Vargas a nice surprise as the Brewers #5 in a real strong rotation, hasn't given up a run in 12 innings, also playing his former team.

Rockies +128 (Hirsh) vs Cards - 1 Unit
    Cards finally scored some runs yesterday, but are still last in MLB in runs scored, and are especially terrible at home. Wainwright had a good outing against Houston last game, but has been giving up a ton of runs before facing that easy lineup. Should be a pick'em IMO.

Mets -133 (Maine) vs Giants - 2 Units
    Backing the dominant Maine here...this seems like a good line to me with the Mets and their best pitcher. Also....both the Mets (12-5) and Maine (4-0) have been successful on the road this year.

Phillies +105 (Moyer) vs Dbacks - 1 Unit
    Wrong team favoured here in the battle of oldtime lefties....Moyer has pitched well every start, and Unit has been showing his age a bit after his DL stint allowing 14 runs in 18 innings. Zona also struggles against lefties batting .230.

Mariners +173 (Baek) vs Tigers - 1 Unit
    Detroit on a roll, but it has to end sometime...why not tonight...Baek has been OK, save the last outing in the Bronx, but I'll wipe that clean, and give him a chance tonight with this huge number. Seattle hits lefties well....hopefully they touch up Robertson a bit tonight.

Drays +126 (Shields) vs Orioles - 1 Unit
    Like this dog as well...Shields pitching well, and Bedard a little over-valued IMO.

Blue Jays +154 (Ohka) vs Red Sox - 1 Unit
    Jays on a 7 game losing streak....brutal...injuries have really crippled this team...but they still have some big bats in the middle of that order, and Dice-K terribly over-valued here. Hopefully Ohka shows up tonight facing his countryman, as there has been many a story up here about how he thinks Dice-k mania is ridiculous.

Reds -128 (Belisle) vs Astros - 1 Unit
    Like the pitching matchup here...Woody goes down again.

Royals/A's UNDER 8.5 -109 (Haren/Meche) - 2 Units
    Two of the best starters in the AL this year face off against two of the worst hitting clubs in the AL. That to me equals under...

Lots of games...here's hoping for a big day

GL ALL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 05-09-2007, 10:24 AM.

Gl JML
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Everyone thought Beckett was terribly over-valued yesterday as well...

Jays playing horrible ball right now. GL...hope it hits for ya!

Comment

GL today Leaf...love the Mets and Phils too! :beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL JM on a few of those myself..:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
            Everyone thought Beckett was terribly over-valued yesterday as well...
            I didn't....Josh is pitching well, Dice-K is not...

Thanks Ang...

Comment

gl JML!!

Comment

Working...
              X