Da Coach's 5/9 "Done w/Finals!" MLB Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Coach's 5/9 "Done w/Finals!" MLB Picks

Yup, what better a way to celebrate the last final than to gamble. Anyways, haven't really looked at the games yet so just gonna get this one in quick and add some more later.

Play:
    San Francisco/NY Mets UNDER 9 (2 Units)

GL to all today! :thumbs: I'll be back w/more plays in a bit.

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

GL today Coach....:beerbang:
    And congrats on getting thru yer finals!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks on both accounts JoePa! GL to you as well today and glad to hear your brother is on the mend. Anyways, just looked through the games and like yesterday, didn't see much that I liked. As it is, that Giants/Mets game has plated 5 through 5 including HRs by bashers Dave Roberts and Ruben Gotay, in addition to a wild pitch, so probably not my day. I'll try these out just for good measure though.

Add (1 Unit Each):
      New York Yankees RL -115 - This Moose has gotta back the Moose on the mound tonight, esp. w/that offense.
      Kansas City/Oakland UNDER 8 - The under hit for me w/these teams last night so might as well try it again, esp. w/there being better SPs going tonight and those slumping offenses.

GL to all tonight! :thumbs: Most likely will be it for me today unless I see some line movements on my leans.

Moose
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

GL coach, enjoy your summer, I'm jealous.
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
        X