• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Thursday!

Overall MLB Record @ Predictem
    62-48-1
    +8.98 units

Still pissed about some tough losses yesterday...both in bases and the nba....hoping to bounce back today.....played these so far...might have more later...

Dodgers RL (-1.5) +120
    Braves -200
    Yanks RL (-1.5) -145
    3 units each

GL!

BOL today Book.. Love the Bravos today also, but I'm playing the Fish. in the last 9 Dodgers games where Bob Drake has been behind the plate... The Dodgers are 1-8, and Drake is a LA resident... Just a hunch play
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Thanks S&B! GL on your plays bro....didn't know about that stat regarding the home plate ump....my play is mainly based on the value I see with getting Lowe at this price...lets see what happens...GL!

Comment

GL Bookie
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks bro...gl on your plays! Been leaning towards the Indians all day....and now see some pretty solid cappers here on the angels...so I figured since I've been ice cold lately...might as play the angels and tail here...

Add:

Angels -140
          1 unit (tailing a few of y'all here....birds, S&B, Stif to name a few...)

GL!

Comment

2-2 for the day
            -3.35 units

in a pretty big slump in bases....was up almost 30 units.......

not going to chase anything with any huge plays or anything....still playing everything between 1-5 units.....might think about simply going to flat betting, maybe 2 units each for a while......lets see what happens...need to put together a few winning days in a row..

Overall MLB Record @ Predictem
            64-50-1
            +5.63 units

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post

not going to chase anything with any huge plays or anything....
              doesn't GTECH have like a Women's Crew match or something you could unload a dime on.......

:laughing:

hang in there man......just a little bad streak.....long, long, long season....:thumbs:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
              X