Thursday Games...In-Game Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Games...In-Game Thread...

Got a lot of early action...might as get this going....gl to all....

Dodgers (RL), Braves, and Yanks (RL) for me......after yesterday's games, i need a good start to the day:cross:

dodgers waste a good opportunity in the 1st...had pierre on 2nd with no outs...and couldn't get him home....i think we'll know early if Lowe has his stuff or not....here's hoping he does:beerbang:

Comment

lmao...right after i say that...Lowe walks the leadoff batter on 4 pitches...you know what....I'm just gonna go grab some lunch...and hopefully come back to a dodgers lead....i'm not going through the stress of watching inning by inning this morning

Comment

Hello my fellow capper/s.

I've got Dodgers, Reds, WSOX and the Wsox-Twins over in the earlier ones..

Reds up 4-0 in the first :beerbang:
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Mitre and Lowe were studs today...great game!!
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

A's take the lead 2-0 :beerbang:

Comment

A's 4-0 :beerbang:

Comment

5-0 lol

Comment

anyone have any thoughts on the indians / angels game? I'm leaning towards the indians.....thoughts??

Comment

love the lead, but its going to F my under play bases loaded in third no outs

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Nice outing by Contreras, hopefully the Sox can close it out....
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

A's up 8-0

tex up 6-1 wang getting hit hard

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
                          anyone have any thoughts on the indians / angels game? I'm leaning towards the indians.....thoughts??
                          I played the Halos rl & over.... Sowers on road: 17 ip, 17 er opp batting avg .338. Last outing vs the O's he allowed 6 runs in 2 innings.... Escobar is a stud at home...
                          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                            I played the Halos rl & over.... Sowers on road: 17 ip, 17 er opp batting avg .338. Last outing vs the O's he allowed 6 runs in 2 innings.... Escobar is a stud at home...
                            I tailed a quite of few of you guys and played the angels...played em on the moneyline though, just for a unit...I've really been struggling lately........lets see if I can cash in on a tail:beerbang:

Comment

lol at the yanks....trailing 10-2 as -300 favs.....and I was on them on the RL at -140:lost:

Comment

Working...
                              X