JML Thursday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday >>>

Good day yesterday....lot's to choose from today...

Reds -150 (Harang) vs Astros - 2 Units
    Cincy to avoid the sweep against a very average Stros team...simple as that...

Mariners RL +110 (Weaver) vs Tigers - 1 Unit
    Saw rjp on this and liked it....Seattle has some good bats, and Weaver did hold the powerful Yanks to 1 run over 5 innings his last start before getting into trouble in the 6th. Still showed good stuff for most of that start. PLUS...the Tigers were on a roll, but shouldn't be getting Yankee-type runlines...they won't blow out people like the Yanks do.

A's -130 (Kennedy) vs Royals - 3 Units
    KC picked up a rare win yesterday, so I'll come back and fade them today. Kennedy has pitched great this year giving up only 1 run each of his starts. Hudson coming off the DL for his first start. KC won't win 2 in a row very often this year, so I'll make this my POD.

Cubs RL +118 (Zambrano) vs Pirates - 1 Unit
    Not sure why I'm doing this as the Cubs have burned me this year whichever side I seem to be on, but they've been playing some good ball lately, Zambrano has the ace stuff in there somewhere, and both the Pirates and Maholm suck balls lately.

Orioles -153 (Cabrera) vs Drays - 3 Units
    Cabrera shut down the streaking Tribe last start, and is pitching deep into games...Fossum had a quality start last game against the weak A's, but has been getting rocked all year...like the home team here for the sweep.

Jays -146 (Halladay) vs Red Sox - 2 Units
    Surprise. LOL. Well...I had Doc to end the Jays losing streak his last start, and 5 days later he still gets the chance! LOL. His numbers are terrible from his last start, and he didn't have his best stuff....but it really wasn't that bad. I watched the whole game...5 of the 7 hits in the big 6 run inning were seeing-eye ground balls, and one should have been an error to Glaus with him missing a routine double-play ball that would have got him out of the inning with 1 ER. The last 2 ER's came in late off a reliever. I really had never seen anything like it...he's a ground ball pitcher, and got ground balls....crazy. Anyway...nice spot to end the losing streak...

Giants +110 (Lowry) vs Rockies - 2 Units
    Wrong team favoured here IMO...Lowry pitching well....Cook giving up a ton of runs lately...Bonds owns Coors and Cook.

Looking for another + day.....GL everyone :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 05-10-2007, 10:55 AM.

BOL on the day JML
    :bitching:
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Gl JML
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Yeaouch....KC getting it handed to them. LOL. Losing 10-0 and getting no-hit to boot.

Comment

Tough news about Ryan today...

Seems like every pitcher gets that done at some point in his career now...

GL!

Comment

Working...
          X