Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 10th bases with flmmkrz

Cubbies - 186 to win 1 unit

Best time to back the cubbies is when the public wants off them as it's the only time you find decent value. Better pitcher, better line up, at home.

Rox - 116 to win 1 unit

Lowry is a good pitcher but I like him so much better at home, Coors isn't a great park for his style of pitching and Cook is underated. Rox bats hitting better at home doesn't hurt either.

Minny - 101 to win 1 unit

This line just kept moving towards my play I had to lock it in. Silvas still not getting much love from the public but he's a good home pitcher. I don't trust the twinky bats much but at this price Silva at home with that bullpen behind him is value.

Baltimore -156 to win 1 unit

I like the match up enough to make it a larger play but I don't like laying more money on this much chalk so I kept it a unit. Fossum is the ultimate road fade, and his bats struggle on the road and have had little success vs Cabrera. Everything points O's to me in this one and at this price it's value.

Jays - 138 to win 1 unit

Doc at this price at home, forget the pen he doesn't need them. Wakefield can't keep up this pace for the entire season and the jays have gotten to him in the past. All in all I had to jump on it.

Angels - 126 to win 1 unit

Don't like backing the halos bats very often but Escobar has been money at home. Getting a few runs off Sowers shouldn't be too tall a task as his stuffs not dominating.

If the early games go well I will throw more on Baltimore and the jays. GL everyone

Like the Twins, O's and Jays too.....GL Film Guy! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Bought out my angels play, found enough to push metowards the tribe so im not finding enough value to back either side. No play on the halos.

Comment

well its been a brutal morning and the one play of the 3 that looks like it would've won I bought out lol.

I was going to add to my plays if these won but now I'm doing it cause they lost so doubling up on my favorite plays, and chasing ugh. NEVER CHASE, I know but when does a degenerate follow the rules :P

Baltimore -162 to win 1 unit

line went up when I got back around

Doc - 144 to win 1 unit

line went up here as well

come on late games :)

Comment

and might as well...

Rox - 120 to win 1 unit

so 2 unit plays on the rest of the games today

Comment

Jays ******* reek, just flat out stink.

+ 2 Rox