overall 739-727 +56.48

game 7:

stl -130

3 units

pending:

stl series +135 for 2 units

you must really like stl, no hedge?

Comment

nah...easy to say now, but I did really like stl last night. I liked em from the start of the playoffs, the start of the ws, and really liked em specifically last night after what happened in game 6. plus texas used up that lefty starter whose name is escaping me right now in game 6 and he and lewis (game 6 starter) were the only 2 Texas pitchers who really had any success vs stl, so I knew it would be a parade of "hittable" guys taking the hill for texas last night. carpenter is a huge gamer and I was relatively sure he would be ok on 3 days rest in game 7 of the ws. texas had a bunch of guys dinged up too. if stl had gotten ANY production from pujols, texas wouldn't have won a single game, imho.

with all that being said, it turned out to be a really great series to watch, despite the defensive blunders galore, unless I guess if you were a rangers fan. then I guess it probably kinda sucked.

amazing how guys who are "done" that no one wants seem to find ways to contribute in a big way for the cardinals (weaver a few years ago, berkman). that's what good coaching and a good team attitude will do for ya though I guess

Comment

Working...
      X