May 11th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 11th bases with flmmkrz

Yesterday was the first down day I can remember having in a while so I guess I was due for one of those but got it out of the way and back to better things I hope...

Pitt - 106 to win 1 unit

Braves bats have slowed, Davies isn't a great pitcher. Don't love the bucs bats but they're traditionally a better home team than road team and Duke can be good and up against some struggling bats today might be a good match up.

Phillies - 113 to win 1 unit

Well the brutal cubbies showed up again yesterday and are facing a much tougher lefty today thus I am looking for a similar result. Cubs bats are hitting a paltry .243 vs lefties. Hill has been great this year but has had the benefit of pitching to some young teams with guys who'll chase his stuff. Phils have some better disciplined bats which should force him to throw strikes and in turn give them looks at more hittable pitches. Hills history also shows a tendency to struggle on the road, it hasn't been the case this year but I dont expect him to keep up this pace all season.

Dbacks - 118 to win 1 unit

Webb continues to be nails vs right handed bats and the stros are stacked on the right side with the only lefty threat being Berkman, vs righties the teams batting a pathetic .244. Of the batters who have had more than 10 at bats vs webb only Lee has very good stats but even he hasn't done a lot of damage. The dbacks line up is fairly pathetic but they won't need a lot of runs to get Webb the win tonight.

Jays - 126 to win 1 unit

and Im back on these losers. I dont know how with Kazmir on the mound but again value takes me places I don't want to be. Kazmirs not as great on the road as he is at home and the jays bats are better vs lefties especially so at home so as far as positive match ups go this one fits ( tho i'd rather it be a worse lefty starter for the rays in place of Kaz ) Burnetts also better at home and pitched decently this season. Drays might be the answer to this long losing spell.

Watching a couple more games for line movements. The M's are close to value if they can crawl up to the + 115 range. Chisox are value but im hoping the line comes down a bit, if it moves against me i'll lock it in.

GL everyone

Added:

Chisox - 178 to win 1 unit

seattle moved against me no play there

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      Yesterday was the first down day I can remember having in a while so I guess I was due for one of those but got it out of the way and back to better things I hope...

Pitt - 106 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.06 units

Braves bats have slowed, Davies isn't a great pitcher. Don't love the bucs bats but they're traditionally a better home team than road team and Duke can be good and up against some struggling bats today might be a good match up.

Phillies - 113 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Well the brutal cubbies showed up again yesterday and are facing a much tougher lefty today thus I am looking for a similar result. Cubs bats are hitting a paltry .243 vs lefties. Hill has been great this year but has had the benefit of pitching to some young teams with guys who'll chase his stuff. Phils have some better disciplined bats which should force him to throw strikes and in turn give them looks at more hittable pitches. Hills history also shows a tendency to struggle on the road, it hasn't been the case this year but I dont expect him to keep up this pace all season.

Dbacks - 118 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Webb continues to be nails vs right handed bats and the stros are stacked on the right side with the only lefty threat being Berkman, vs righties the teams batting a pathetic .244. Of the batters who have had more than 10 at bats vs webb only Lee has very good stats but even he hasn't done a lot of damage. The dbacks line up is fairly pathetic but they won't need a lot of runs to get Webb the win tonight.

Jays - 126 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

and Im back on these losers. I dont know how with Kazmir on the mound but again value takes me places I don't want to be. Kazmirs not as great on the road as he is at home and the jays bats are better vs lefties especially so at home so as far as positive match ups go this one fits ( tho i'd rather it be a worse lefty starter for the rays in place of Kaz ) Burnetts also better at home and pitched decently this season. Drays might be the answer to this long losing spell.

Watching a couple more games for line movements. The M's are close to value if they can crawl up to the + 115 range. Chisox are value but im hoping the line comes down a bit, if it moves against me i'll lock it in.

GL everyone
      Chisox WIN + 1 unit

wish that M's line moved for me as they won but I wasn't on it.

tonight:

4-1, + 2.94 units

Comment

Working...
      X